F/S 5.4 SOHC complete longblock

LightningJ

Banned
Ford Racing block (new), new Ford racing crank, forged H-beam rods with ARP rod bolts, ARP main studs and head studs, new Ford Racing HV oil pump, balanced and crank polished, Mahle 18cc dish forged pistons and Mahle rings, (about 8.7:1) Patriot stage II heads, MHS (Modular Head Shop) stage III blower/nitrous cams degreed in to cam card specs, new guides and chains. Front cover and valve covers on it. Profesionally assembled, never ran. PM if interested, do not post a reply. Open to reasonable offers. Located in MI, just north of Toledo.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Can't PM you, but i'm interested in a price so if you can PM me that would be great. Thanks.

Scarpino

Established Member
Ford Racing block (new), new Ford racing crank, forged H-beam rods with ARP rod bolts, ARP main studs and head studs, new Ford Racing HV oil pump, balanced and crank polished, Mahle 18cc dish forged pistons and Mahle rings, (about 8.7:1) Patriot stage II heads, MHS (Modular Head Shop) stage III blower/nitrous cams degreed in to cam card specs, new guides and chains. Front cover and valve covers on it. Profesionally assembled, never ran. PM if interested, do not post a reply. Open to reasonable offers. Located in MI, just north of Toledo.

:lol:

With only 4 post.....and no price....

#1 TUNER

Established Member
Yeah whats the deal? Kinda hard to sell with no price or pics. Post price please!

LightningJ

Banned
I have pics in an email I can fwd to someone who is really interested. Im looking for the best offer I can get, don't really have a set price. I know I have over $6000 in it. PM me your email address if you're interested and I'll fwd the pics and we can talk there. I'd like to get $4200, but I'm willing to listen to offers.

Last edited:

LightningJ

Banned
Will listen to offers!! Has 4lb lower on it, too. Could drop the price if I take some stuff off. Anyone interested, lets talk.

LightningJ

Banned
and you are a total douche bag, too. Any serious buyer is more than welcome to come and look IN PERSON!!

MR-BOLT

"TQ DEMON"
Established Member
I'm the guy that has been talking to you,just to let everyone know he has sent me pics of the longblock and has answered all my questions. I plan on buying this longblock next weekend :beer: everyone else interested get in line!

monsterpost

Established Member
^^^ For your sake I hope you get a good engine. The seller is very defensive, calls names, won't post pic's, ect. If this guy ends up scamming you well what can I say.......you have been warned. Lastly the seller needs a attitude adjustment, not a good way to try and sell stuff.

Good luck.

monsterpost

Established Member
Just received a pm from the seller, lets just say he's not a very nice person. I'll say this, when I sell parts I supply pictures, a price and an accurate description of whatever I'm selling. I Don't see that here.:nonono:

LightningJ

Banned
I just love how people run thier suck when they have NO IDEA what they're talking about!! ANYBODY that is serious, is MORE THAN WELCOME to some take a look in person!! How much more up front can I be??? I have pics in an email that I can fwd if you want pics. My work computer has settings set so I cannot attach pics here. Does that clear it up???

LightningJ

Banned

^^^^this is not an accurate description?? What else do you want to know??? I was looking for best offer I could get within reason, I did not have a set price. Is there something wrong with that??

Users who are viewing this thread