F/S Black 03 Cobra $23.5k

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
LOWER PRICE: $22.5 I NEED TO SELL IT
Well I had a thread before and decided not to sell, but with a change in school plans I have no choice. She was an impulse buy and and its sad to see her go.
It has a little over 34k miles and runs strong. It has the warranty for 8 more months or until 36,000 miles. I recently put new tires on all four corners. BFGoodrich g-force T/A KDs out back and BFG g-force sports in the front. Third gear is kinda fishy right now, but i will take that in and make sure everything is okay before selling. There are a few chips on the hood and a small scraft on the door. Asking $23.5 FIRM. Um, i'm probably forgetting something, so feel free to ask for anything! oh, and its COMPLETELY STOCK.
These pictures were pre-new tires.
NEW.jpg

NEW2.jpg

Hood.jpg

I will get more pictures, but its raining right now.
Edit: interior pictures
Interiorpics014.jpg

Interiorpics011.jpg

Interiorpics008.jpg

Interiorpics007.jpg

Interiorpics005.jpg

Interiorpics003.jpg

Interiorpics009.jpg

LOWER PRICE: $22.5 I NEED TO SELL IT

Last edited:

YoungJim

Established Member
There was a guy from BC looking for one, you'd have to do a search, but it was less than 24h ago.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Why woulddnt i? whoever buying it is going to see them anyways. Im not going to act like its perfect.

kubusio

Established Member
Really nice car and Im very interested. Im in chicago and maybe if you still have it after labor day we can arange something for me to have a look at it. Still need to sale my Gt. Interested in a trade plus cash?

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
I wish i could, but i have to be able to pay the loan off. If there is ever nice weather here i'll get some more pictures and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread