F/S Black 03 Cobra $23.5k

04MC

Established Member
Nice! GOod luck with the sale - price is right. My friend sold his 03 with close to 40k miles for around 21.

vr4_007

Established Member
Well I am selling my Supra,.. If it sells soon and you still have it I would love to make somthing happen. The Univ of Mich, Ann Arbor is one of the Law schools Im looking at. I may be visiting them come Jan/Feb, How far are you from there,.. best of luck with the sale though.
Keep me in mind

Ramiro

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
vr4_007 said:
Well I am selling my Supra,.. If it sells soon and you still have it I would love to make somthing happen. The Univ of Mich, Ann Arbor is one of the Law schools Im looking at. I may be visiting them come Jan/Feb, How far are you from there,.. best of luck with the sale though.
Keep me in mind

Ramiro
Im like 20min from there, a couple friends go there so making a trip wouldnt be a problem.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
How come you have not sold this car yet. Put it in autotrader. I got what i was asking on my 03 cobra and sold it within 2 weeks of putting ad in. This was 2 months ago. I got knowhere on this site, except the runaround. Do autotrader and sell it quickly

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
its been in autotrader since it started here, people just keep jerkin me around. it sucks. everybody is waiting to sell their car it seems or they live 498572345 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread