F/S New Shelby/Revan heat Exchanger

Sprspt

Established Member
Brand new never installed out of box HE with twin fans.

Shelby logo on front of HE.
All parts,hoses,relays, and wiring brand new.
Will post pictuers ASAP.

$650 + shipping.

I am located in CT. 06492 for shipping quotes. Can send out next
day.

ShelbyHE.gif

ShelbyHE1.gif

ShelbyHE2.gif

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
That bumper comes off in 5-10 minutes. Oh well, someone got a good deal. Let me know if you buy a twin screw and decide not to put it on, I'll buy it on the cheap.

Sprspt

Established Member
That bumper comes off in 5-10 minutes. Oh well, someone got a good deal. Let me know if you buy a twin screw and decide not to put it on, I'll buy it on the cheap.

Lmao. I will let you know. :)

MY body guy said the same thing about the bumper but In my experience once something is off it never fits quite the same. I know I am f'ed up but it is what it is.

Velocity138

Established Member
I agree, the bumper comes off easy! However, if you decide to take it off without help I would suggest laying about 5 towels or some cardboard on the ground under it (unless your garage is carpeted). It is not likely that it will fall but it did happen to my buddy the other day and well.......it ****ed it up:shrug:.

As for it not fitting back the same, if it were a fox I would totally agree but since the development of more flexible poly and the fact that it doesn't develop a memory all its own (like my fox's did) I can assure you that it will install back perfectly. You sound like a very meticulous person so I would not stress out about that to much. As long as you dont have extra parts, after putting it back on, then it will fit just like it did before you touched it.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread