I just moved from cali to chicago and I am selling my truck

it is a 2001 F150 HD loaded!!
TIS 24" rims
full system
clarion touch screen head unit with tvs in both headrests
43,500 miles

title in hand
asking $29,000

if you would like some pictures or would like to see it in person email me at [email protected]

I love this truck and it is my baby but I decided to go back to school and could use the cash, but i want it to go to a good home so i figured i would post it here.

Mr. B

Banned
im sorry its a 2002 crew cab

retail on it from what i have found has been around $28 so I figured $29 is a resonable price to start asking for.

Let me know if you would like to see some pics.

nitrovic

Established Member
Your about $6,000 to high-

Engine: V8 5.4L Supercharged
Trans: Automatic
Drive: 2WD
Mileage: 40,000

Search Listings for This Car

List Your Car For Sale Online

Quick New Car Price Quote

Free CARFAX Record Check

Auto Loans from 4.99% APR

Insurance Quote

Print "For Sale" Sign

Payment Calculator

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Power Seat
Oversize Wheels 20''+

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings | List This Car for Sale $23,500
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Hemiklr

Established Member
I got my 2000 with 35000 for 15500...I dont know what kind of difference it is between 2000 amnd 2002.

Mr. B

Banned
Thank you for your input but it is an asking price, i looked up the value and added up how much i have invested in it, cut that by 2/3 because you never get back what you put in and posted an asking price. If you are interested in the truck let me know, and we can start talking. You dont start a race at the finish line, and who doesn't like a friendly negotiation.

Oso

Established Member
I just bought a used 03' two tone hd with all options for $26k in georgia, all the trucks here in Az were $28-34k with 25k-36k miles with minimal mods. Do a search on autotrader.com and go to ford f-150 02'-03 price range from 0-30k and refine search to 4 door, V8, 2wd you will see what these truck go for. I think it's a decnet asking price and it is what he said, asking! :)

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
punky said:
You guys are forgetting the ICE in it, how much is that worth, even second hand?

Also, limey alert: What's the HD mean?

The "ICE" is worth nothing. Actually to most makes vehicles worth less money. If you were in the $25k range that would be more realistic, and its the wrong time of year in the rust belt to be selling one of those.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Plus you need to consider the gas prices are making people considering better gas mileage vehicles.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Mr. B said:
I just moved from cali to chicago and I am selling my truck

it is a 2001 F150 HD loaded!!
TIS 24" rims
full system
clarion touch screen head unit with tvs in both headrests
43,500 miles

title in hand
asking $29,000

if you would like some pictures or would like to see it in person email me at [email protected]

I love this truck and it is my baby but I decided to go back to school and could use the cash, but i want it to go to a good home so i figured i would post it here.

MOVED! :wf: :wf:

Users who are viewing this thread