F150 with car trailer road trip fuel mileage

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
dont think you can complain about that at all with all the elevation changes and that average speed

The 5.0 did a great job and doesn’t sound GAY

shots-fired-gun.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank God I didn’t buy that stupid ****ing lightning. It would’ve took me three weeks to get down here.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Smokey and the Bandit III pitch

"La Bandita (zie/zer) must get a load of binding straps and male tampons from a Target in Brooklyn to a Target in San Francisco.

LA Bandita has made a bet that zer's Ford Mach E can outrun a wagon train pulled by non binary burros.

Be prepared for the wildest 6 weeks ever!"

Cast:
La Bandita: Leslie Jones
Carrie: A case of Bud Light
Burford T Justice: Ru Paul

Soundtrack by Garth Brooks featuring his new hit single "Power Bottom"

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
Smokey and the Bandit III pitch

"La Bandita (zie/zer) must get a load of binding straps and male tampons from a Target in Brooklyn to a Target in San Francisco.

LA Bandita has made a bet that zer's Ford Mach E can outrun a wagon train pulled by non binary burros.

Be prepared for the wildest 6 weeks ever!"

Cast:
La Bandita: Leslie Jones
Carrie: A case of Bud Light
Burford T Justice: Ru Paul

I would watch this train wreck in theatre’s multiple times

Tezz500

Established Member
I bet the ST needed to stop by the gas station more often lol Thats great mileage with towing.

We stopped every 300 miles and I both had half a tank usually. I am going to look when I get back to the hotel. I’m not sure if my wife set the trip or not but I think she was getting around 20 to be fair, it had four people and a fully loaded cabin plus The shit on the roof.

I really can’t complain. I will figure out what the total fuel cost was and post that.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Thats about right...my 15 screw 5.0 with 3.55s will do 15ish towing my boat at 70

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Our 14 6.2 raptor got around 9 with a 24' enclosed w a car in it. After around 10k miles of towing, the Raptor was retired from tow duties. Still have it, but a 6.7 F350 works better (and can tow our 44')

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
That's about what I'd expect to see with that load. Very few stops with your 65mph average, and pulling a car on a trailer is much more aero than a camper.

Strap my 10k travel trailer to the back and you'd be down into the single digits at that speed. Frontal mass on travel trailers is no joke.

I get 10-11mpg at 60-65mph. And that's with a tune. Without the tune I'm in single digits.

3'73's ]makes for a very nice towing combo on the 10spd trucks.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Tow/haul will put it in any gear it can pull without hunting gears. He's also running 373's, so the highway rpm at the speed he was running was likely in the 2000+ rpm. It makes enough power to stay in top gear at that speed.
Make sense. My 2.7 will go into 9th at 46mph and 10th at 56mph. That's in normal mode.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Here is my 15 5.0 screw with 3.55s and 18-6 glass bassboat from today...mix of highway and uphill back country shit. Cruise was sey at 70 on yhe highway for approx 50% on the total trip today

20 dice roller

Users who are viewing this thread