Fab Fords

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Attended FFF today and man i must say i saw some really great cobras and other vehicles. I got the chance to see rcn4god and man his car is really nice. Regardless of what was said and what I said about his car not being a REAL cobra it sure looked real good. Never once did he tell me it was a real terminator. he straight up told me it was a v6 when he first got it. He stood proud next to his car. I give him mad props and respect for that.

Anyways Let me know what you guys think and what you guys saw that i might have missed that was pretty cool. Post the pictures that you have too :beer:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Just throwing that out there

Any thoughts on the show? The snake pit seemed kind of empty this year

Haha jk. I talked too Rcn4god for a bit. He seemed/is very prideful about his car. It was nice to see him not letting others bring him down. I give him props as well. :beer:
And yea the snake pit seemed pretty empty this year. Did we scare everyone off?!? :shrug:

svtaddict

Established Member
yeah it was a bit light but i had more fun than years past this time. ebcobra i want your car! rcn4god your car was shiny as all hell

applecarguy

Established Member
Today was my first time at the show and it was pretty cool and I got a good parking spot! I will definitely be going again next year.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Attended FFF today and man i must say i saw some really great cobras and other vehicles. I got the chance to see rcn4god and man his car is really nice. Regardless of what was said and what I said about his car not being a REAL cobra it sure looked real good. Never once did he tell me it was a real terminator. he straight up told me it was a v6 when he first got it. He stood proud next to his car. I give him mad props and respect for that.

Anyways Let me know what you guys think and what you guys saw that i might have missed that was pretty cool. Post the pictures that you have too :beer:

Agreed the guy was straight up coo as ****. Clone looked nice as hell. Had a great time even though I got there a bit late.

yeah it was a bit light but i had more fun than years past this time. ebcobra i want your car! rcn4god your car was shiny as all hell

Yea EBCOBRA (Eric) car is awfully beautifully. Couldnt find him the whole time but hes a famous guy so I guess he was busy lol.

Today was my first time at the show and it was pretty cool and I got a good parking spot! I will definitely be going again next year.

Always a good time at Fab fords:rockon:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member

I bearly saw who you were today and realized that I've actually talked to you a couple times at Darkos meet before. Haha

Yea EBCOBRA (Eric) car is awfully beautifully. Couldnt find him the whole time but hes a famous guy so I guess he was busy lol.

I talked to him for a couple seconds when he spotted me around my car. Then I saw him at Buffalo Wild Wings as well. Lol I also saw him a bunch of times during the show. Maybe he was hiding from you. :poke:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
thanks fellas....i had a great time meeting all of you and thanks for taking the time to stop by...lol i like to keep the car shiny

Robs01GT

Established Member
lGkdt.gif

svtaddict

Established Member
i made the mistake in years past of bringing friends that just wanted to walk around and see the other cars. this year it was just my six year old and i. i actually spoke with ebcobra for about 30- 40 minutes 10-15 of that he was playing angry birds with my son. great guy. found out hes the one that rolled my fenders and some other things on my cobra. guy knew more about my cobra than i did hehe. Steve was really cool and took the time to talk to me also.
20130421_111021_zps022a9f9f.jpg

Last edited:

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
The show was good. Saw a lot of familiar faces and met a few new cool guys. I didn't spend much time in the snake pit but all the cobras were nice as usual

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I talked to him for a couple seconds when he spotted me around my car. Then I saw him at Buffalo Wild Wings as well. Lol I also saw him a bunch of times during the show. Maybe he was hiding from you. :poke:

Hahahaha maybe, nice meeting you today bro :beer:

Edit- oh snap lmao I thought I was quoting rcn4god my bad carlos lol

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
i made the mistake in years past of bringing friends that just wanted to walk around and see the other cars. this year it was just my six year old and i. i actually spoke with ebcobra for about 30- 40 minutes 10-15 of that he was playing angry birds with my son. great guy. found out hes the one that rolled my fenders and some other things on my cobra. guy knew more about my cobra than i did hehe. Steve was really cool and took the time to talk to me also.
20130421_111021_zps022a9f9f.jpg

I wanted to get a pic taken with vaughn and my son.

Users who are viewing this thread