BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
throwing out another shirt design

2jd1h8g.jpg

Thats clean I want one!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ok im now waiting on svtjorge to see if he can revise the drawing and see if he can just make the same shirt but without performance on the bottom.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
SVT is also licensed ford logo. There isnt much we can legally do with any images/logos we would actually want lol.

What about just getting the SVTP shirts and some name tag stickers and writting in our screen names on teh stickers?

Ace5Oh

Established Member
SVT is also licensed ford logo. There isnt much we can legally do with any images/logos we would actually want lol.

What about just getting the SVTP shirts and some name tag stickers and writting in our screen names on teh stickers?

Best way to support SVTP. :beer:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Plus its easier to have everyone order and pay for their own at their own discretion. Just would be nice to be able to figure some way to get a discount on shipping or the shirts. Let me ask...

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Make a shirt with everyone's logo carbon driven, napalm, svtp, etc and put a name on the front...

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Well I cant argue with that. Im down. Ill order a 4X. FATBOYSWAG

Users who are viewing this thread