Fab Fords

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Need to decide on white or black or grey etc. for shirt color. I know black look nice but its usualy hot at the meets and shows so maybe a cooler color?

Ace5Oh

Established Member
How's this for shirts!
reze2uha.jpg

hapyby4y.jpg

I'm down! Let me know how much. PayPal ready.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Probably best to have the screen name on upper left chest in front so you know who your talking to without having to tell them to turn around lol

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Probably best to have the screen name on upper left chest in front so you know who your talking to without having to tell them to turn around lol

I say just make something and thats it. If we keep having everyone's opinions it'll never get done. Too many people will want little changes here and there. :banana:

svtaddict

Established Member
I had a shirt made that I was wearing to the event... I didn't meet anyone! Except a buddy that drove out there too, I was out there with my 2 older boys. One had another shirt I had made with a pic of my Cobra on the back of it.

i think i saw you i was wondering where you guys got a shirt with a cobra on it. just to be sure what color was it im leaning towards yellow or blue.

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
i think i saw you i was wondering where you guys got a shirt with a cobra on it. just to be sure what color was it im leaning towards yellow or blue.

Mine was black with silver Cobra, sons was black with a small silver cobra on the center and red SVT logo, back had a pic of my car. I didn't know anybody, it was my first time to FFF and was overwhelmed with all the tite Cobras!

Last edited:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
id like to do a shirt for the 04 cobra like the ones we got this year at FFF...the design is legit

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
If you guys need TShirts I can get them made. Easiest to do is a standard SVTP logo and a blank white area (if shirt is black or reverse it if shirt is white) to write your own screen name in. LMK

I wounder who ;). I'm down for one

Back to the Fab Fords...

Video of us rollin in 30+ deep :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiwLB8BrpIo

wish he included the flybys...

damn I want a shirt but too bad I have a gay username haha.

Well screen name is a good representation of the person...sooo.... Jk man your cool

Carbon Driven

Established Member
IMO before things get going too far, we really should get approval from the admin Sid297 since we are infringing upon their SVTP official shirts for sale on the forums. I wouldnt want to get banned lol

Users who are viewing this thread