da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
8671181702_53495181e0_c.jpg

vy3yny5y.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not a bad idea lol it may help others point out which person is which from the site. Instead of trying to make an attempt to talk to somebody you think is them but then it's really not if that makes sense lol

Thats how you make friends:beer:, but I mentioned this very thing to a few people and it is a good idea but most people at the show woupdve been like WTF are they wearing those for, since most of the spectators arent apart of svtp like us. Omce again I like the idea though.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It was my first time and it was nice! Never seen so many cobras in one spot before. Everyone in the snake pit had nice cars! My parking spot wasn't the best but I had allot
Of fun.

Makes you wana come to more meets huh? Car looked great:beer:

Last edited:

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Thats how you make friends:beer:, but I mentioned this very thing to a few people and it is a good idea but most people at the show woupdve been like WTF are they wearing those for, since most of the spectators arent apart of svtp like us. Omce again I like the idea though.

That would make us either special or complete idiots in their eyes :lol:

svtaddict

Established Member
why dont we just post our user names on our dashes or windows with cool placards or window sticker. or better yet someone come up with some svt performance stickers for the windows with a place for our names? everyone can use them at carshows not just for fab fords. they can be small so you can put them on a corner.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
why dont we just post our user names on our dashes or windows with cool placards or window sticker. or better yet someone come up with some svt performance stickers for the windows with a place for our names? everyone can use them at carshows not just for fab fords. they can be small so you can put them on a corner.

Another good idea somebody should make these or have a big group buy or something

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
How about SVTP T shirts?
For next year I think I'm gonna make my own San Diego SVTP Snake Pit shirt with TRMI8TR Somewhere on it. YEAH!:rockon:

RedSnake_99

Established Member
even though i sold my 99, i went up there with a buddy of
mine in his dsg termi with aluminum ccw's (parked to the right of the orange 99) and man we had a blast. we cruised up there with rcn4god and i shit you not i had NO CLUE his used
to be a v6. what an amazing job, and hes a super cool guy. ebcobra, your car was amazing my friend superb job. deffinatley looking to pick up a termi in a couple months. 707cobra , as you flew by me leaving the show it sounded awsome as well as your buddies sonic blue you left with. all in all had a great time!!

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
even though i sold my 99, i went up there with a buddy of
mine in his dsg termi with aluminum ccw's (parked to the right of the orange 99) and man we had a blast. we cruised up there with rcn4god and i shit you not i had NO CLUE his used
to be a v6. what an amazing job, and hes a super cool guy. ebcobra, your car was amazing my friend superb job. deffinatley looking to pick up a termi in a couple months. 707cobra , as you flew by me leaving the show it sounded awsome as well as your buddies sonic blue you left with. all in all had a great time!!
shootin sparks and all!!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
How about SVTP T shirts?
For next year I think I'm gonna make my own San Diego SVTP Snake Pit shirt with TRMI8TR Somewhere on it. YEAH!:rockon:

I'm down for shirts. SVTP logo on the front, and screen name on the top of the back of the shirt with your specific vehicle below that:shrug:

This is something we've all been wanting so we should pursue this for the next SVTP SOCAL meet.

Users who are viewing this thread