Fab Fords

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I'm down for shirts. SVTP logo on the front, and screen name on the top of the back of the shirt with your specific vehicle below that:shrug:

This is something we've all been wanting so we should pursue this for the next SVTP SOCAL meet.

A member was willing to make shirts like that for the BWW meet we had back in Oct. He was charging like $10 or so.

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I'm down for shirts. SVTP logo on the front, and screen name on the top of the back of the shirt with your specific vehicle below that:shrug:

This is something we've all been wanting so we should pursue this for the next SVTP SOCAL meet.

I had a shirt made that I was wearing to the event... I didn't meet anyone! Except a buddy that drove out there too, I was out there with my 2 older boys. One had another shirt I had made with a pic of my Cobra on the back of it.

flS/R

Established Member
How many plan on going to the Mustang's 50th in Vegas?

this couple I was talking to mentioned this. Also mentioned that there would be two show, 1 in vegas and the other in IIRC detroit. Need moar details

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
this couple I was talking to mentioned this. Also mentioned that there would be two show, 1 in vegas and the other in IIRC detroit. Need moar details

Sounds like you might have been talking to my parents. :lol: But the details sound like they are having it between April 16, 2014 through Sunday April 20, 2014 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I'll be questioning some contacts that are on the planning committee for detail

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
In september

A member was willing to make shirts like that for the BWW meet we had back in Oct. He was charging like $10 or so.

I had a shirt made that I was wearing to the event... I didn't meet anyone! Except a buddy that drove out there too, I was out there with my 2 older boys. One had another shirt I had made with a pic of my Cobra on the back of it.

the shirt idea is cool. i saw a few shirts that the bay area guys had made for the event. :)

So in all honesty should we start a thread for Socal t shirts? It would help in basically every meet we all attend that include 4 or more svtp members, or just to rep the site.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Had a great time at the show. Got burnt but its like that every year. Met up with alot of friends and talked with some old friends too like EBCobra and Tremor

If you guys need TShirts I can get them made. Easiest to do is a standard SVTP logo and a blank white area (if shirt is black or reverse it if shirt is white) to write your own screen name in. LMK

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Had a great time at the show. Got burnt but its like that every year. Met up with alot of friends and talked with some old friends too like EBCobra and Tremor

If you guys need TShirts I can get them made. Easiest to do is a standard SVTP logo and a blank white area (if shirt is black or reverse it if shirt is white) to write your own screen name in. LMK

I like the logo on a black shirt but either choice is fine. Im actually serious about this. If anyone else chime in or inbox me so we can get a head count, qnd ill message cobra drifter to set it up:beer:

I went to the shelby section and did not see your car. Guess I didnt look hard enough haha

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I like the logo on a black shirt but either choice is fine. Im actually serious about this. If anyone else chime in or inbox me so we can get a head count, qnd ill message cobra drifter to set it up:beer:

I went to the shelby section and did not see your car. Guess I didnt look hard enough haha
I was second car in from the central isle in Shelby Land :D

IMG_0459_JPG.jpg

tn_IMG_6507.jpg

I had about 12 cars representing CD at the show. Turned out to be an awesome show and lots of positive feedback.

Notice anything new on my sponsoree's front bumper? :rockon:

IMG_9322_JPG.jpg

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member

How's this for shirts!
reze2uha.jpg

hapyby4y.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I was second car in from the central isle in Shelby Land :D

IMG_0459_JPG.jpg

tn_IMG_6507.jpg

I had about 12 cars representing CD at the show. Turned out to be an awesome show and lots of positive feedback.

Notice anything new on my sponsoree's front bumper? :rockon:

IMG_9322_JPG.jpg

O ok I honestly didnt come to the middle Isle.
should have though. Your shelby as usual is beautiful haha.

How's this for shirts!
reze2uha.jpg

hapyby4y.jpg

PERFECT!!!!!

What do you other members think?

G04cobra

Established Member
There was a member on here who used to sell cobra T-shirts at Fab Fords forever in the past. Perhaps he could do them..I don't remember his full screen name but it was armed "something".

Users who are viewing this thread