Fabulous Fords Forever

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Thanks! Boo Kings? Where are the Duck's gonna go this year besides the golf course? ;)
I've been a disappointed Kings fan since the 70's. Feels good to finally have something to cheer about. 10 years between series wins is crazy!

Yea man. Who even wants to play in the 2012 playoffs? Lol jk. Kings played a good series. But being a cross-town rival, I have to dislike the kings. But gotta give credit where credit is do. My bro is a Kings fan, so I hear it a lot. Lol.
When I went to the snake-pit I hardly saw anyone there. Where was everyone hiding?!? :shrug: lol. Good times though. :thumbsup:

SoCaDan

Established Member
Yea man. Who even wants to play in the 2012 playoffs? Lol jk. Kings played a good series. But being a cross-town rival, I have to dislike the kings. But gotta give credit where credit is do. My bro is a Kings fan, so I hear it a lot. Lol.
When I went to the snake-pit I hardly saw anyone there. Where was everyone hiding?!? :shrug: lol. Good times though. :thumbsup:

Being a Kings fan long before Gretzky helped create the Ducks <wink> I could never be a Ducks fan. Kills me that they won a Cup. LOL!

So much going on at the show. I probably spent an hour total with my car once the show actually began at 10:00.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Being a Kings fan long before Gretzky helped create the Ducks <wink> I could never be a Ducks fan. Kills me that they won a Cup. LOL!

So much going on at the show. I probably spent an hour total with my car once the show actually began at 10:00.

Haha its all good man. :beer:
Only person I saw next to there car was Jason (Darko). Lol. There was probably like a total of 15 people in the snake-pit when I passed by. :shrug: Lots of nice cars though. Can't complain. :rockon:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
it was just me and arod until we got off beach blvd
last year i caught up to a red mach 1 and we cruised there
i took the 405 back home and didnt see anyone else

yea i took the 5, but i got dinner with jason(darko)

second that! i only stopped by my car to get some water and chips.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
No doubt! Both of their Cobra's are amazing! I feel honored to have parked besides them.

eeehhhh:shrug: they were alright. Dont tell Pete(AIRASSAULT13F40) I said that though:D. I'm just playin they are freakin beautiful.

101blur

Established Member

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Good turn out, got to see a few ppl from here. It was nice meeting you UncleSam. You finally got to see the car in person that you were thinking about buying. I seen Jason (Darko) and i think that was about it besides the guys i rolled up with. Had fun, lots of nice cars!

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
You guys had a MANDATE without me what the freak bro!!!:fm: :cuss: :mj: :whine: :pepper:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the GF's came along too

dont worry when we meet up for a Saturday ill get dinner with you too:smmon:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Sorry to keep you guys waiting...working on putting pics and vids together.

Just got back from Buena Park at about 4pm this afternoon :banana:

Here is a TEASER VIDEO....., wait until midway thru the vid

midwaythru.mp4 video by airassault13f - Photobucket

i remember that! that cars sick!

p.s i got to drive it once tho he doesnt know it, im a valet at universal studios and he came for a concert awhile back and i parked it, (guys got mad at me for parking it up close):shrug:

Good turn out, got to see a few ppl from here. It was nice meeting you UncleSam. You finally got to see the car in person that you were thinking about buying. I seen Jason (Darko) and i think that was about it besides the guys i rolled up with. Had fun, lots of nice cars!

IT LOOKED AWESOME. im glad you keept it

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
i remember that! that cars sick!

p.s i got to drive it once tho he doesnt know it, im a valet at universal studios and he came for a concert awhile back and i parked it, (guys got mad at me for parking it up close):shrug:

IT LOOKED AWESOME. im glad you keept it

Thanks i spent the last few days putting it back together and cleaning and detailing it too lol! Its not done yet tho gonna be adding some more things soon lol:rockon:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it was a great show, so many nice cars

plus i thought the management really did a great job this year with ford and frpp really stepping up with great displays and having team force there, etc.

can't wait til next year! :beer:

on a side note, anybody see all the 5.0 action after the show? and not the good kind lol. it looked like they were busting people left and right :nonono:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
on a side note, anybody see all the 5.0 action after the show? and not the good kind lol. it looked like they were busting people left and right :nonono:

was chilling in the snake pit and we started counted sirens

eddyroxx

Established Member
I wasn't sure I would see anyone either till. I stumbled onto eddyyrox. I wanted to do a roll race but I had a full car with family...how much power u putting down eddy?

its never been on a dyno i might go to the dyno day at ret im curious what it will put down, just has a catback and x pipe, never been tuned:nonono: lol

Users who are viewing this thread