Failure to stay right ticket.

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
The problem we have here is that you do lack some substantial understanding about the real world... An MBA is a pseudo degree. It does not teach you any real skill and does not help you become a more productive human being. And as you continue to make definitive declarations about economics you don't fully comprehend I doubt you even have an MBA. For example the wages made by an officer, as well as the actual realized cost of employing that employee... you should know those things as fluently as most people know to unzip before they pee.

Well, that IS what happens when someone gets a "degree" from a "college" like ITT Tech or Kaplan or something :lol:

Last edited:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
OMG lol i just found some funny "info" using the all powerful Google.. LMFAO

Just either youtube FordSVTFan or google it.. its freaking nuts....I said what what..

But in all seriousness..

Bwahahaha i cant stay serious after watching that video. nevermind..

Welcome to last year.

txyaloo

Established Member
OMG lol i just found some funny "info" using the all powerful Google.. LMFAO

Just either youtube FordSVTFan or google it.. its freaking nuts....I said what what..

But in all seriousness..

Bwahahaha i cant stay serious after watching that video. nevermind..

Your google skills fail you. You found a youtube video created by a member here.

My google skills OTOH are much better than yours, Steven John Burnett. FLDL B653790754680. DOB Dec 28 1975. Wife Nichole. Phone# 85X-XXX-XX76

Oh look, your address even came up on google.

XX SANDESTIN ESTATES

Too bad this isn't in SD.

n1041952704_4331.jpg

m_5211757a436f9787ca0af20b5f761fe7.jpg

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Your google skills fail you. You found a youtube video created by a member here.

My google skills OTOH are much better than yours, Steven John Burnett. FLDL B653790754680. DOB Dec 28 1975. Wife Nichole. Phone# 85X-XXX-XX76

Oh look, your address even came up on google.

XX SANDESTIN ESTATES

Too bad this isn't in SD.

n1041952704_4331.jpg

m_5211757a436f9787ca0af20b5f761fe7.jpg

Snap!

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
LMFAO!!! Txyaloo you are the man.

And before the guy screams invasion of privacy, its the internet = public info = nothing private about it

btw, ive stayed at sandestin esates in a buds condo... lol nice place

Last edited:

Walmart50

Established Member
Nice.. thanks for throwing my info up there...*sarcasm intended*

Is it an invasion of privacy? no telling what a jury could do.. i guess we will just have to find out.

just a good thing you didnt throw up any pics of my kids, or we would be having even more issues.

Last edited:

Lt. ZO6

Established Member

Is it an invasion of privacy? no telling what a jury could do.. i guess we will just have to find out.

You have no expectation of privacy in regards to your name. Especially if it's posted within the public domain. Also, your DL # doesn't belong to you. The government owns it.

Keep trying though.

Walmart50

Established Member
we will see, both of you have posted my info, SVTPerformance has let the info be posted.. i will ask you to take it down.. and i am done with this conversation for now.

txyaloo

Established Member
=) welcome to the DPPA, expect some action.

Feel free to take any action you please. Your DL (and other) information is freely available on the internet.

I see you're a registered Republican. Voter ID 10884XXXX. Nice to see someone that actually votes in the primary and general elections.

txyaloo

Established Member

just a good thing you didnt throw up any pics of my kids, or we would be having even more issues.

For a jury to do anything, you'd have to show actual damages. You have no actual damages.

As for your kids, that's a line I don't cross, but the pictures are freely available on your wife's website which is easily found through google. Maybe you should sue Google for indexing your wife's website and making those pictures available to the general public.

Walmart50

Established Member
txyaloo, there is a huge difference, and being a cop in austin, you should know that, you are suppose to be held to a higher standard, and that standard for you is lacking. which goes to prove my point from my 1st post in this thread, that most cops believe that they are above the law. Can i go and post info about you, Ltz06 etc.. sure.. thats not a problem to dig up any information like that, but it goes to a point of.. Is it ethical or legal?
When someone who has their name attached to automatic rifles, sniper rifles, handguns of all shapes.. then they post your picture, address, phone number etc.. it goes to the point of stalking.
Now, i am giving you the opportunity to apologize to me and remove your posts and quit stalking me and my family, thank you

Last edited:

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
txyaloo, there is a huge difference, and being a cop in austin, you should know that, you are suppose to be held to a higher standard, and that standard for you is lacking. which goes to prove my point from my 1st post in this thread, that most cops believe that they are above the law. Can i go and post info about you, Ltz06 etc.. sure.. thats not a problem to dig up any information like that, but it goes to a point of.. Is it ethical or legal?
When someone who has their name attached to automatic rifles, sniper rifles, handguns of all shapes.. then they post your picture, address, phone number etc.. it goes to the point of stalking.
Now, i am giving you the opportunity to apologize to me and remove your posts and quit stalking me and my family, thank you

But yet you had no problem about posting in regards to a vid you found about a moderator on this site...

Walmart50

Established Member
i didnt post any links, etc.. i just said go look at the youtube video.. there is a difference between that and actually posting someones picture, address, phone number, wifes name, drivers license number, voter identification nuumber etc. A HUGE difference... thanks.. and i am done..
appreciate your time.

txyaloo

Established Member

First, I'm not a LEO. Your lack of reading comprehension completely fails you. Thus, it proves no point.

Second, is it legal? Yes. The information is in the public domain and anyone has access to it. If you don't like your information being publicly accessible you need to file the appropriate paperwork with the state of Florida to mark your information private. You also need to remove personally identifiable information from your myspace, facebook, linkedin, and any other website you're a member of. Then you need to search the internet and remove any personal information you may have freely posted at some time in your life.

Is it ethical? If I were a LEO, then no, it wouldn't be ethical, but I'm not a professional that would have any type of fiduciary duty to protect your publicly posted information.

Feel free to post any information I may have posted on the internet that you can find. I'm careful to protect my privacy and not post information such as you have.

If you look at the post again, I didn't post your address or phone number. I may have posted parts of them, but for all you know, that's all the information I have. I believe you are invading my privacy by looking at my past posts on SVTP to see what my activities have been. I will ask you to stop at this point because you are harassing and stalking me.

I will not apologize to you for anything. You have acted like a fool in this thread. I've done nothing to break the rules of SVTP or the law. Maybe you should apologize to the LEOs you have bashed, demeaned, or otherwise insulted in this thread?

If the mods feel that this thread needs to be cleaned up, then they will do so, but until then, I'm not changing anything.

I think it's humorous that you posted a video of someone you believed to be in this thread, violating their privacy based upon your definition of privacy, and declared it "funny", but when someone posts funny pictures and information about you, it's a violation of privacy. Double standards much?

MileHighCobra

04 Redfire SVT Cobra
Established Member
If there was nobody in the right lane, that's where you should have been. Colorado has the same law. I wish more people got tickets for cruising in the left lane when they are not passing anyone. The left lane is for passing. So, in response to the poster, I haven't seen any comment at all about whether you were passing anyone. If you weren't, you broke the law.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
I realize there are benefits and other expenses, but I was referring to straight salary, and basic math.

no biggie though, back on topic please.

You should hold on to your two cents, you need it.

A dept can't hire 200 cops at $50K a piece and have it only cost $10M. There are about another $15 - $20K in expenses and benefits per year/per officer.

But then again you are great about posting without knowing the facts of the situation. :eek:

speaking of posting without knowing the facts of the situation....

:dw:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if it is on the internet and in a publicly accessable place, you have no expectation of privacy and leagality and/or ethics have nothing to do with it. I see that "masters' degree is not helping you here either

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
speaking of posting without knowing the facts of the situation....
:dw:

there is no such thing as straight salary. so your "analysis" was way off the mark and not germaine to the discussion. so while you may have been talking about basic math, you were NOT talking about straight salary since there is no such thing.

Users who are viewing this thread