Fair price for svt wheels

peteypab2133

Established Member
Might be looking to sell my stock performance pack wheels with 1700 miles on tires. Not a single burnout.

What should I ask for them??

Thanks

peteypab2133

Established Member
Tires, wheels and TPMS sensors. I would say $3500 if mint.

Would you sell them for the supersnake wheels?

I ABSOLUTELY hate letting things go. I am the type that hates to part with factory parts. But really want a set of black Alcoa wheels.

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'm with ya on letting things go. I have a set of factory Evo X wheels, f150 raptor wheels, and BMW m3 wheels.

Everyone is in the Alcoa wheel bandwagon, don't get me wrong they are sweet but I wish people would choose different options. There is just not many light weight wheel options that fit the Shelby's looks.

peteypab2133

Established Member
I'm with ya on letting things go. I have a set of factory Evo X wheels, f150 raptor wheels, and BMW m3 wheels.

Everyone is in the Alcoa wheel bandwagon, don't get me wrong they are sweet but I wish people would choose different options. There is just not many light weight wheel options that fit the Shelby's looks.

Touché I literally picked my color combo when I bought my car so I could duplicate this car.
ugede8e6.jpg

Looks like I may be in the forsale thread soon!!

peteypab2133

Established Member
I love that color. Lol. But yeah they do look slick. Can't wait to see your car with the new wheels on it. :beer:

Thanks! Hopefully they sell. Tossed them in the market place. Kinda nervous really. Like some day I will want/need them back and not be able to. At least ford will make them again!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Im keeping my base wheels for track duty and such....if I had the PP ones, I would sell them

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Do you like the svt wheels better or just not like the Alcoa wheels? Or are you a hoarder as well and do not part with OEM equipment lol.

I did not go with the PP on my GT500 order because I didn't like the wheels that came with that package, but honestly I like the Alcoa wheels even less. However, I never get rid of my stock parts so I guess my answer to your questions are: Yes, Yes, and Yes. lol

I've never liked having the same wheels as what everyone else is going with though, so that plays a factor as well. I'll keep my stock 5-star factory wheels, then put on something more off the beaten path once I get a better idea of what sizes are proven to fit better in regard to wider rears, etc.

Still, my tastes seem to go against the grain on here as many guys seem to really love both of the wheels you are considering. Don't listen to me, I'm just weird I guess. :thumbsup:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I would keep your PP wheels, and not get the Alcoas lol. I don't like them. If anything, I'd say try to find something different. Everyone is grabbing the Alcoas.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I would say 3000-3500 is fair for the whole set up, I sold my base wheels a week after I got my car they didnt look good on my color, I am also thinking about getting the Alco's.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I would say 3000-3500 is fair for the whole set up, I sold my base wheels a week after I got my car they didnt look good on my color, I am also thinking about getting the Alco's.

I ordered the same color combo and wheels for mine. interesting you say they didn't look good on your color. Curious to see them in person now.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Everyone starts 'high' and that is entirely understandable. In general, the market dictates somewhere between $2500 and $2800.

peteypab2133

Established Member
Everyone starts 'high' and that is entirely understandable. In general, the market dictates somewhere between $2500 and $2800.

I think I am willing to work on the price obviously to make it happen. There are a few things though, I dont want to be out of pocket at all for the other wheels. To be buying the wheels for $2000.00 and tires for $1200 and $149.00 for caps and $250 for tire sensors. I dont want to spend much to do this..

Snoopy49

Established Member
Shelby Forged 20"x9" (front) 24mm offset
(Recommended tire size: 255/35/ZR20)
$564.99 ea.

Shelby Forged 20"x10" (rear) 36.7 mm offset
(Recommended tire size: 275/35/ZR20)
$584.99 ea.

Options:
Our updated Shelby hub center caps, now in a new style with black centers and a chrome “CS” logo. These fit all previous Alcoa/Super Snake wheels, as well. $149.99 for a set of 4

Total for 4 wheels and centers = $2449.95 + Shipping (2 - 20x9 & 2 - 20x10)
Shipping will probably be about $35 a wheel. $140
Tires are probably going to cost you at least $1500 + Shipping

You can get the tire sensors for $120 including the tool.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I ordered the same color combo and wheels for mine. interesting you say they didn't look good on your color. Curious to see them in person now.

They blend in too much and the car looked a little plain to me so I put on a set ot they 11-12 PP wheels which are a little darker but not a dark as the 13 PP wheels and I really like the way it looks now.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
He'll want the just released TPMS kit from FRPP. It's the sensors that the '13 uses.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Tob
Do you have a part number for the sensor package?
The one I listed is P/N M-1180-A
From - TousleyFordParts.com

Users who are viewing this thread