Fake Navy Seals outed by Don Shipley

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Wondering if any of you guys had ever seen this guy and what he does. His name is Don Shipley and he outs these turds that are making claims to have been Navy seals. He's a retired seal himself and I think he runs a prep class for prospective seal candidates as well. There's nothing more despicable to me than stolen valor. The worst part is that quite a few of these guys are vets themselves. Anyways, it's a great youtube channel, if you get a chance check it out. Here's one of his clips. This guy shats himself as soon as he realizes who he's talking to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZdsmIkI50k

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Happens all the time...

And to think i had to fight for a couple medals that i earned that didnt show up on my dd214 when i was separating from the Navy.
My irag campaign and my second joint com were not there...i fought a six month battle for those when i got out. Showed em the original citations and all...still took six months

Machdup1

Established Member
Seems like the Senior Chief has steady work outing these idiots.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The guy was just making a fool of himself in that call. He knew he was caught and sputtered through the call until he finally admitted he was a fake. But even then he starts to throw compliments to Don in a vain attempt to save some face. A fake, and he should be ashamed! Really ashamed!

Users who are viewing this thread