Fall Color tour

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Mark your Calendars, 10/6/07 for the Fall color tour. Rain date to be 10/7.:beer:

Event: 2nd Annual - "Scott Brooks" MCT Fall Color Tour
Time: 10:00 AM US 23 & M-36

Detroit area members have organized and met in the past on Hines Drive just east of Inkster Rd...time to be determined, if a group wants to meet here?

The Cruise will consist of a scenic tour of Hines Park through Northville, South Lyon & Whitmore Lake. There will be a second meeting point at US-23 & M-36 for West Side menbers to join the cruise, (meet at Park & Ride next to McDonalds). Last yr we departed here approx 10 a.m.

Leave this location with full group and go west on M-36 driving mostly on secondary roads...last year we did approx 95 miles with mid point break (near Jackson), complete cruise took ~3.0 hours, that did not include a small cook out (or something?) to conclude the great day. Each car will be give a map and we make sure all cars follow the route, as we usually have a cruise sweeper like, "Cobrasized". I can meet any "east siders" on Hines and cruise to the second meeting spot on this day. Let me know if you want to meet on Hines, before the US-23 & M-36 meeting spot?

Stay tuned...more to come!

Last edited:

SSSN8KE

'Bout time...got a call from Jackson State Prison, they were wondering the date too? The MCT-FCT is now an Annual Event there. They said, don't forget to "rev em up" when you go by boyz...and count me in!

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
VID said:
'Bout time...got a call from Jackson State Prison, they were wondering the date too? The MCT-FCT is now an Annual Event there. They said, don't forget to "rev em up" when you go by boyz...and count me in!

You better be in, you're leading the ride.:D

black10th vert

Established Member
I would love to go but I'm suppose to work that weekend. I'll probably take off and go. Where do you cruise to? I'm up for learning a new part of the state.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
It runs in south west Livingston county and north east Marion county. Nice back roads, small towns. We'll probably end at Zucki Lake Tavern to tell lies.

Users who are viewing this thread