Fall Color tour

SSSN8KE

black10th vert said:
I should be good to go. I have a 3 week old baby and a bunch of family in town. I think my cousin and my 6 year old will be with me. I'll have to come back a little early ,the family is leaving on Sunday. And thanks Doug, I put those idlers on today and they look great. How far are you guys coming down Hines? I live off Hines and Northville rd in Plymouth so if you drive by there I'll join in there, if not I'll meet you at Bk. Somebody meeting at hines, how about pm ing your phone number so I can make sure I don't miss you guys.
Thanks, Steve
Steve-O...9:15 to 9:30 we should criuse by this area, Hines to 7 Mile to Whitmore Lake, to Bank lot across from BK. Check your PM....for the number to call da SSSN8KE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Add a couple of my buds to the list...one with a vette and another with a goat. Mike is the guy with the vette...he joined us on the cruise last year.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
That was an awesome Tour, Great job on the route Dave. Thanks to all that came out. Definetly one of the best yet.

SSSN8KE

Yup agreed, we had a great time! Let's consider a SPRING TOUR to kick off the driving season as well as the Annual "Scott Brooks" Fall Color Criuse end of season. This has become a great driving event...even if some are off road...PURVENUM, damn!!!! Mattz03SVT hope you forgive us??? Sorry again, dude. The Fall Color Tour has become something to look forward too, no doubt. Totally awesome time today!!! Hey, Bob you and the brass "BADGE" got the lead next time....Thanks MCT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Awesome day, special thanks goes out to Dave.

I vote that Doug needs at least a light bar and sirens on the GP to aid him in the traffic stops, he put his life (and car) on the line for us....:beer:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I had a great time. It was a blast to see all the cars and the scenery. The directions were a plus "just in case" we were seperated. So when is the next event?

p.s. I think a lightbar for Doug is perfect. You missed your true calling doug.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Had a blast!! :pepper: Big thanks to the MCT board for putting this together.:bowdown:

Thank God for rear view mirrors!!!!:eek::uh oh:
"Seeing the Prez power himself out of a roadside ditch...PRICELESS!":rockon:

black10th vert

Established Member
Had a great time yesterday. I'm glad I got up with you guys since moving up here. It's been a great summer. Nothing like any of of these events in VA.

Thanks Doug for pointing out my belt being wrong. Got it fixed last night and the stock belt fits perfect with the 2.8 .

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Snakebite said:
Had a blast!! :pepper: Big thanks to the MCT board for putting this together.:bowdown:

What? Do tell the rest of that

quikfix

Established Member
Snakebite said:

I think he couldn't resist doing a lawn job with 500 h.p. just to say he had done it.:lol:
Thanks to Dave for a great tour route and a well planned event.
Enjoyed the colors to, a little blury at times but nice.:rockon:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Snakebite said:
What happens @ the Color Tour stays @ the Color Tour!!!!:coolman: ;-)

Presidential confidentiality. With absolute Power ,....................:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread