Fallout 4 Trailer

Extremite

Established Member
Ya know, despite being a member of the aforementioned PC Master Race I've never played a Fallout game after the first one. This trailer looks pretty damned good, however, so I may pick this one up.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Ya know, despite being a member of the aforementioned PC Master Race I've never played a Fallout game after the first one. This trailer looks pretty damned good, however, so I may pick this one up.

You've missed out on some very good games. Definitely pick this one up.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You've missed out on some very good games. Definitely pick this one up.
Yup, played FO:3 on ps3 and had fun but got tired of aiming with my thumb.
In 2011 I bought the quakecon pack which had FO: New Vegas.... One of the best games ever. I love it, i love FPS rpg type games. I even play in hardcore-hard mode. Cant carry too much ammo/armor/weapons, game characters you partner with DIE indefinitely when killed, you need to sleep, eat, drink water. Healing items dont heal you right away, it works over a period of time (short).

This might be a day one purchase, or since I;ve waited this long, might as well wait another 1-2 years for all the expansions and just buy the ultimate edition.

This game along with GTA: V are the games to get for PC Master Race. The modding community is HUGE and worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I liked the idea behind Fallout but could never get into them. Im not too keen on spending 5hrs+ every day on a game where you have a list of things to do like your job, and talking to people instantly makes their issues your issues.

HandBanana

Established Member
I liked the idea behind Fallout but could never get into them. Im not too keen on spending 5hrs+ every day on a game where you have a list of things to do like your job, and talking to people instantly makes their issues your issues.

Yeah but in real life you can't step back from that person after talking to them and blow their head off with "This Machine" and throw BottleCap mines at children and old people.

Zemedici

Established Member
I liked Elder Scrolls but hated Fallout :(

My brother's into them though, so I'm sure he'll snag it up and I'll get to see how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread