Fallout on Amazon Prime

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone watch it yet? I'm on episode 2 right now and episode 1 hooked me right away. Never got into the games but roughly understand the story. Really good production value, visual effects, and acting so far and the story feels fresh. It's a must watch with as far as I've gotten.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Just started watching it tonight. Played one of the versions of the game when my kid got me interested in it. Enjoying it so far.

I did play New Vegas after it had been out a couple years and it just didn't hold my attention so I never played any of the games after that. Never really been a big Bethesda fan with any of their series though.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Countless play through of FO4, going to start it tonight as well. Walton Goggins is a local boy, been a fan since Justified.

He seems to get better and bigger with every role. Him and Karl Urban are sort of the sleeper actors who tend to always play great roles but aren't considered A-list, or are just barely A-list.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Tranny in the brotherhood? ****in horseshit being forced into our eyes. They didn't call it "programming" for no reason.
IMG_9275.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
This show has actually been really funny too. Has a little bit of everything.

Just watched the Bert's shoes scene and it had me cracking up.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Watched the first episode last night with the wife. Not bad thus far and good enough to continue watching the next episode however, I could do without Xelia Mendes-Jones being in it. :confused:

U.M.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The trailer shows it's definitely good enough to give it a watch. I'll try #1 this afternoon.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Played Fallout 4, might have to check this out.

Fallout reminds me of a even more thought out Bioshock. Played them back in the day. Good series.

Users who are viewing this thread