family guy kills off......

TGR96

Established Member
I've never even watched Bob's Burgers. It just looks too retarded.

I watched about 10 minutes of one episode early on, and just didn't get into it. I may need to give it another shot, seing how it's getting a lot of love here.

I heard about them killing off Brian on FG on the radio this morning, and from what they were saying, appearantly FOX got a TON of emails about it, and viewers demanding they bring him back.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
So people are saying they really did kill him off.. That's why there's a petition online to bring him back.. Very smart move by the writers.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I'm sure they know exactly what they are doing... I'm pretty sure I know what is going to happen now and Brian will be back in a pretty short period of time. In the mean time Seth is smiling and watching the ratings blow up.

Planter

Banned
economy is shit, politicians are lying, cheating us out of money, creating more problems, people talk, but don't do shit about it other than bitch and moan to their friends and family.

stupid cartoon dog dies on a stupid tv cartoon, and everyone loses their ****ing minds.

#realworldproblemsrightthere. :nonono:

we all got our priorities so ****ing straight in this country. :bored:

as for the Simpsons...how that trailer trash piece of shit show is still on the air is beyond me, but at least it sheds some light why people are so ****ing stupid in this country. 25 ****ing years of that shit. unreal.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
economy is shit, politicians are lying, cheating us out of money, creating more problems, people talk, but don't do shit about it other than bitch and moan to their friends and family.

stupid cartoon dog dies on a stupid tv cartoon, and everyone loses their ****ing minds.

#realworldproblemsrightthere. :nonono:

we all got our priorities so ****ing straight in this country. :bored:

as for the Simpsons...how that trailer trash piece of shit show is still on the air is beyond me, but at least it sheds some light why people are so ****ing stupid in this country. 25 ****ing years of that shit. unreal.

This early on and already PMSing, good god

Users who are viewing this thread