family guy kills off......

1hot281

Established Member
This season has been pretty good until now. Killing Brian was a horrible decision. The dynamic between Brian and Stewie, Brian and Quagmire, and the awkward crush Brian has on Louise... Brian being a pot-smoking Prius-driving atheist super liberal, it is all too good to just throw away.

Honestly, they should have killed Chris. Most people think Meg, but everyone's mutual hatred and disgust of Meg is funny. Most of what Chris brings to the table revolves around his extreme stupidity, Evil Monkey, and Herbert the pervert. Peter brings more than enough stupidity to fill the gap. Herbert could have moved on to Stewie. Evil Monkey hasn't even been around for a while.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Killing Brian was the worst idea they could've had. :nonono: Meg or Chris would've been a much better deal.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I kept thinking it was the typical 'dead this episode, back the next'... do you think he is gone for good? Shit

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I dont think they are that stupid. He will be back.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
They already have a replacement dog. Im sure they are gonna show a stupid way to bring back Brian after the flaming and death threat's.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
You mean they actually had to write something for once? Every single episode is the same with some dumb random satire that doesnt go with the plot.

Seth Mcfarlane stuff sucks; although he was decent in one of the roasts i saw him on.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Its a shame the network won't kill the entire show off. Along with Simpsons, King of the Hill and the Cleveland's. :nonono:

They did kill it off.

It was so good that it survived the dead until they had to bring it back.

King of the Hill ended.

Clevelands show, American Dad and Bobs Burgers all could use the axe. Simpsons has a huge following, an entire universe of characters and backstories on par with Star Wars, so its not going anywhere until MG kicks the bucket.

oldmodman

Established Member
Not the death I have been waiting for.

I was hoping for an entire episode devoted to Peter's battle with the chicken. The could destroy the entire town. Think of all the great moments they have had in those fights.
Plus at the time they are fighting, Obama could be in his motorcade driving through town and get caught up in it. Collateral damage?

Users who are viewing this thread