Fastest 1/4 mile times

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
So, who has the quickest Mustang here? Not interested in what a car should run, just solid #'s of what it does run. Also, list what power adders if any. Post up people...:beer:

aaandht

Established Member
I guess I am not gonna get serious responses.

You must get out a lot. This is the internet, trying to have a serious conversation here is like trying to find retards who can fully understand quantum physics.

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
You must get out a lot. This is the internet, trying to have a serious conversation here is like trying to find retards who can fully understand quantum physics.

Now that's funny right there...:lol:

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
All my stuff is listed below, but my best time was 12.4 @ 114 with a 2.04 60'. Know that was with my cats, and my stock auto tranny, I just got done putting in my T-56, and BBK Long Tube's. Didn't get to run it with the upgrades, and I was at stock weight, in about week or so I will have in a tubular K-member, tubular A arms and coil overs, and I will be taking out my stock 3.27 gears and putting in my 4.10's and a spool. Cant wait to see new numbers!!!

Last edited:

JMD0346

Established Member
All my stuff is listed below, but my best time was 12.4 @ 114 with a 2.04 60'. Know that was with my cats, and my stock auto tranny, I just got done putting in my T-56, and BBK Long Tube's. Didn't get to run it with the upgrades, and I was at stock weight, in about week or so I will have in a tubular K-member, tubular A arms and coil overs, and I will be taking out my stock 3.27 gears and putting in my 4.10's and a spool. Cant wait to see new numbers!!!

14psi on a stock GT motor? Id start saving my pennies.

musclefan21

Established Member
9 sec @ 141mph N/A!!! jesus christ and stupid import owners says V8 sucks!!! lol

what was the race weight man?

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
I was just messin, but that's what usually happens with threads like that on here.

I hope to run a 10.80 or so come springtime, waiting on a new tranny.

No harm, no foul. I am just getting ready for 2008. So, I was curious as to what everyone had done in 2007. Sa'll good bro.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
14psi on a stock GT motor? Id start saving my pennies.

I already have a fully built bottom end, just have to buy top end, steen racing heads, and I haven't decided on cams yet since VT went out of bus. But she's holding up, dosen't burn on drop of oil, plus I have a VERY good tune.

JMD0346

Established Member
I already have a fully built bottom end, just have to buy top end, steen racing heads, and I haven't decided on cams yet since VT went out of bus. But she's holding up, dosen't burn on drop of oil, plus I have a VERY good tune.

I got ya. It says stock motor in your sig. Nothing about built bottom. Heck Id brag about it if you're gonna brag on the rest. LOL:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread