Fastest 1/4 mile times

JMD0346

Established Member
The motor in my car is NOT my built one, Thats only a list of whats in my car, and I was not trying to brag.:pepper:

Its cool man. It says in your post "all my stuff is listed below". It said below"stock motor except for x,x,x,x". Thats all I have to by. Do you have a stock motor with all that stuff on it or dont you?

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Its cool man. It says in your post "all my stuff is listed below". It said below"stock motor except for x,x,x,x". Thats all I have to by. Do you have a stock motor with all that stuff on it or dont you?

And I also said that it was a built BOTTOM end and I needed to buy the TOP end, but since you didn't get what I ment, my motor IN my car has never been out, stock from factory, when I get my TOP end done on my new motor I will take my factory motor out and put the built one in.:burn:

JMD0346

Established Member
And I also said that it was a built BOTTOM end and I needed to buy the TOP end, but since you didn't get what I ment, my motor IN my car has never been out, stock from factory, when I get my TOP end done on my new motor I will take my factory motor out and put the built one in.:burn:

look bud. Im not trying to start a pissin match here. I just was commenting on what you have in your sig. It says a stock motor on 14psi. A built bottom is not stock. Good thing you have a spare. Who did you get to build it? Im about to have mine rebuilt. Im going with HPP I think.

JMD0346

Established Member

Yeah i get THAT. Thats the ONE thats gonna BLOW UP. Good you have a spare.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
look bud. Im not trying to start a pissin match here. I just was commenting on what you have in your sig. It says a stock motor on 14psi. A built bottom is not stock. Good thing you have a spare. Who did you get to build it? Im about to have mine rebuilt. Im going with HPP I think.

I bought everything, Bought the block from Ford Racing and got the rods and postons off a mustang site something like this site but not as big and only mustangs are on there, I bought a 8 bolt cobra crank from ford because in the future, as soon as I get my car loan paid off I am going to put twin turbo's on, I just wanted to make shure that the motor will put up with the HP. Then there's a buddy of mine that owns a tune shop he's going to put it together. Anyway thats in the future tho, before I put the turbo's on I was going to max out my blower and run that for a while. I wont max that out until I get my new motor in and I up grade the fuel.
I was just going to buy a built motor from VT before I bought mine, but they went out of Bus. so just have to do what I can. Plus I have plenty of time to fix my car up I'm only 20 so.

Last edited:

SVTcobra2

Established Member
it seems like whenever something like this comes up people give sarcastic responses? are your panites in a bunch because you know your not the fastest?

Users who are viewing this thread