fastest cts-v

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I like when people point out when and what they think is not said vehicle anymore. Good entertainment.

Cool video. I wish that vette wouldnt of hit the limiter.

white99stang

Established Member
can't wait to see what it can run once everything gets dialed in, kinda disappointing that its almost a whole second slower than it was when it had twins.

Recon

Established Member
Love those V's. Cadillac's Muscle car in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
My comment makes no sense? How is it not a V? Really?

Engine is an LSX, not the original engine from the factory. It has a 106MM turbo instead of the blower. There are no emissions equipment on the car. No trunk space. No A/C system. Rear end is not factory. Transmission not factory. It's nowhere near street legal. Come on guys, it's a race car. The entire driveline is aftermarket, custom, nothing Cadillac. Entire fuel delivery is aftermarket. I backed my opinion up with facts, to support my opinion. What's the problem? Jeez fellas, relax. I can see this place is still touch and go, good lord.

Blown 89

Established Member
My comment makes no sense? How is it not a V? Really?

Engine is an LSX, not the original engine from the factory. It has a 106MM turbo instead of the blower. There are no emissions equipment on the car. No trunk space. No A/C system. Rear end is not factory. Transmission not factory. It's nowhere near street legal. Come on guys, it's a race car. The entire driveline is aftermarket, custom, nothing Cadillac. Entire fuel delivery is aftermarket. I backed my opinion up with facts, to support my opinion. What's the problem? Jeez fellas, relax. I can see this place is still touch and go, good lord.
I get what you're saying but by that logic half the people on this forum no longer have Mustangs either. What's the magical mod that turns it from one thing to another?

Troponin

Established Member
I kind of agree it's not really a V anymore. Part of what makes the V is the engine. You could have just taken a regular CTS and done the same exact thing and it would have been just as much a V as this car.

Regardless, it's fast as hell. Would be a blast to drive

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
So it's not a Cadillac CTS - v, what would you register it as, at the track?

Just curious.

By his reasoning it will be registered as a Cadillac racecar... By getting married to the racetrack you lose the last name acquire the maiden name racecar!

Users who are viewing this thread