fastest eaton Lightning

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Yeah I know..its just next time I go I'll have to be sober..
And that won't happen lol..ive gone to buy parts by angel stadium and I always get talked smak lol
Its all good in the neighborhood Holmes lol

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Its not hype, just facts(getting more power & the biggest issue which is better drivability) I cant make ppl take their cars to the track though But slowly but surely more and more Kurgan tuned cars are popping up. Regardless good luck out there:beer:

Well cant deny facts just saying. Its obvious drivability is a big issue for them especially trailer hitching. That is half the reasons why they come to us for a Kurgan tune, As for power, the numbers are always close but ive seen a little more here than what they baselined with before the tune, yes we baseline every car before the tune so we can see what the other tuner had going on. Just trying to help some fellow mustang/ford guys get something they can enjoy and have fun with thats not gonna take a shit or leave them unhappy thats all.:beer:

Well let's see Punisher (juan) ran 6.90's 7.00's in his Daily driver 03 cobra, I ran 7.00's & 7.1's @ over a 100mph in my daily driven vert both on eatons. There's a lot more cars out there I can talk about too ;-) the facts are RET holds it down on the track :rockon: , and till we see some of GTR's or Kurgens car @ the track then we'll talk :beer:. Not trying to come off the wrong way but when you want to talk about "Facts" we have lots of them we hold it down period! :beer:

Last edited:

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Well I'm looking for a sponsor for my cobra I'm willing to race but I also need a paint job lol
Oh yeah and a motor cause mine is hurt so Bob kurgan if you are reading this my cobra is not afraid of the track lol...

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Well let's see Punisher (juan) ran 6.90's 7.00's in his Daily driver 03 cobra, I ran 7.00's & 7.1's @ over a 100mph in my daily driven vert both on eatons. There's a lot more cars out there I can talk about too ;-) the facts are RET holds it down on the track :rockon: , and till we see some of GTR's or Kurgens car @ the track then we'll talk :beer:. Not trying to come off the wrong way but when you want to talk about "Facts" we have lots of them we hold it down period! :beer:

Do i really need to go pull up some of kurgans cars at the track really? Of course they are east coast etc but that probably doesnt count right? lol!

The Facts im talking about are when we get something from the RET it drives like a damn dump truck, trailer hitches like a mofo and stalls. Those owners hate that but they were told it couldnt be fixed apparently. Thats where we come in for the fix. No denying it makes power though but we baseline it and then we let Kurgan work his magic and its always better and each customer states it after driving it and the numbers do speak for themselves.

And FYI when i had my DD termi it went 6.7 with a 6 speed and touching the brakes trying not to get kicked out which i did anyways:shrug: oh well just letting you know because it was my DD back then and tuned at ST.

Regardless yes of course were gonna see more RET cars at the track right now because of loyal guys like you and right now there are more of their cars but im seeing a turnaround here. Still we be fixing those dump truck trailer hitching tunes they be shooting out of there and yes drivability is important to people not just going fast and not being able to enjoy the car. I wont even get into the reliability part because its not even close when comparing the 2.

As for GTR cars, most of our customer like to do auto-x, road course, time attack etc. We setup our cars to handle and really dont do any straight line stuff, we like to have a little more fun that just a 1/4 or 1/8 mile pass :D Ive been there and done it(drag) and i had fun but ive found other things i enjoy alot more as you can see.

And i heard Swansons had the fastest cobras just so you know and those facts were posted and known, just saying ;-) lol

Anyways im just going to stop here because i dont wanna argue anymore with you brian, your a cool guy whether your tuned by another shop or not. Cant wait to see your car out there ripping it up man because in the end were still all on the same team(ford) lol:rockon:

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Do i really need to go pull up some of kurgans cars at the track really? Of course they are east coast etc but that probably doesnt count right? lol!

The Facts im talking about are when we get something from the RET it drives like a damn dump truck, trailer hitches like a mofo and stalls. Those owners hate that but they were told it couldnt be fixed apparently. Thats where we come in for the fix. No denying it makes power though but we baseline it and then we let Kurgan work his magic and its always better and each customer states it after driving it and the numbers do speak for themselves.

And FYI when i had my DD termi it went 6.7 with a 6 speed and touching the brakes trying not to get kicked out which i did anyways:shrug: oh well just letting you know because it was my DD back then and tuned at ST.

Regardless yes of course were gonna see more RET cars at the track right now because of loyal guys like you and right now there are more of their cars but im seeing a turnaround here. Still we be fixing those dump truck trailer hitching tunes they be shooting out of there and yes drivability is important to people not just going fast and not being able to enjoy the car. I wont even get into the reliability part because its not even close when comparing the 2.

As for GTR cars, most of our customer like to do auto-x, road course, time attack etc. We setup our cars to handle and really dont do any straight line stuff, we like to have a little more fun that just a 1/4 or 1/8 mile pass :D Ive been there and done it(drag) and i had fun but ive found other things i enjoy alot more as you can see.

And i heard Swansons had the fastest cobras just so you know and those facts were posted and known, just saying ;-) lol

Anyways im just going to stop here because i dont wanna argue anymore with you brian, your a cool guy whether your tuned by another shop or not. Cant wait to see your car out there ripping it up man because in the end were still all on the same team(ford) lol:rockon:

Dump truck tunes? stalling? come on dude who are you trying to fool here? Yes team "Swanson" will like to claim they're the fastest but non of them have beat Greg's old times (back from 2004 & 2005) with the black 03 cobra to this date, but yet their still the fastest right? and I'm not here trying to start a RET vs kurgen ordeal or a swanson vs. whatever but you're always trying to knock on RET even though it's well established & proven shop. You're a cool and I have nothing against you but all the "Ish" talking about RET gets kind of old after a while lol. :beer:

OP good luck with you truck and I suggest you visit all the shops you've considered and see first hand how they work then decide.

Just for the record all these RET cars are/were (been sold) daily driven with perfect drivability.

Whipple

[youtube_browser]uPGtTeHptpE[/youtube_browser]

Eaton

[youtube_browser]5YrGlg41QeY[/youtube_browser]

whipple 17psi pump gas

[youtube_browser]0WjjzTZCQmU[/youtube_browser]

Eaton

[youtube_browser]q70tDaaWePs[/youtube_browser]

Foxbody

[youtube_browser]xti3JHRv2a8[/youtube_browser]

Oh and here's a 2v that gets Driven to car shows ;-)

[youtube_browser]qJplTDvOYwU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

jessie jaramill

Established Member
That white cobra was running same times as motty old red cobra..
Is that. Lightning faster than the red one from Mexican juice?.. man those cars do move..one day one day lol..
But I also remember a old video of also punisher vs motty Eaton's.. but video.was recorded on a metro PCs lol its just been that long technology wasn't there yet on phones

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Dump truck tunes? stalling? come on dude who are you trying to fool here? Yes team "Swanson" will like to claim they're the fastest but non of them have beat Greg's old times (back from 2004 & 2005) with the black 03 cobra to this date, but yet their still the fastest right? and I'm not here trying to start a RET vs kurgen ordeal or a swanson vs. whatever but you're always trying to knock on RET even though it's well established & proven shop. You're a cool and I have nothing against you but all the "Ish" talking about RET gets kind of old after a while lol. :beer:

OP good luck with you truck and I suggest you visit all the shops you've considered and see first hand how they work then decide.

Not trying to fool anyone here just calling it as I see it as in when they come to us that's all or else I wouldn't care to make a big ordeal about it. Anyways its cool brian:beer:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Not trying to fool anyone here just calling it as I see it as in when they come to us that's all or else I wouldn't care to make a big ordeal about it. Anyways its cool brian:beer:

Just to prove a point not even the race cars have problems with stalling or anything lol, but it's cool we'll leave it at that. :beer:

[youtube_browser]ttTD-CMe3ps[/youtube_browser]

and the soon to come out RET coyote ;-)

20130406_141835_zpscca0f4c0.jpg

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
That white cobra was running same times as motty old red cobra..
Is that. Lightning faster than the red one from Mexican juice?.. man those cars do move..one day one day lol..
But I also remember a old video of also punisher vs motty Eaton's.. but video.was recorded on a metro PCs lol its just been that long technology wasn't there yet on phones

The white cobra was running 17psi with 91 pump gas, Moty was running more boost just an fyi lol

As for Punisher vs. Moty here's the video, Moty got laced up :-D

[youtube_browser]GuSC1HHjbEA[/youtube_browser]

As for the lightning this was back in 2009 and no other street lightning has gone faster @ Irwindale ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread