fastest eaton Lightning

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
No he's not ;-)

haha thats what you think, everytime he comes out he's fixing few tunes from RET :beer: Not to mention the ones hes already remotely tuned. just saying;-) Apparently that speaks for itself right lol!

When your ready for bob to fix you up a good tune let me know;-) lol jk i know your too loyal to greg so i wont push you on it man. But please do keep racing your cobra at the track, your one of few that actually isnt afriad to get it dirty and i greatly respect that lol!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I've tried a few tuners..and I will save my pennies and I will cash my cans..lol and try Bob kurgan..when is he coming back pro chargedsn95?

Late summer early fall, If thats not soon enough he can remotely tune it which is just as good, some people prefer the in person experience though.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
haha thats what you think, everytime he comes out he's fixing few tunes from RET :beer: Not to mention the ones hes already remotely tuned. just saying;-) Apparently that speaks for itself right lol!

When your ready for bob to fix you up a good tune let me know;-) lol jk i know your too loyal to greg so i wont push you on it man. But please do keep racing your cobra at the track, your one of few that actually isnt afriad to get it dirty and i greatly respect that lol!:thumbsup:

Nope that's what I know, anyone can come online and just start talking "Ish" about a shop. We do our talking on the track and trust me everyone here in socal knows this ;-)

No disrespect to you or kurgen but I'm not falling for all that "hype", either way we cool take care bro :beer:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Nope that's what I know, anyone can come online and just start talking "Ish" about a shop. We do our talking on the track and trust me everyone here in socal knows this ;-)

No disrespect to you or kurgen but I'm not falling for all that "hype", either way we cool take care bro :beer:

Its not hype, just facts(getting more power & the biggest issue which is better drivability) I cant make ppl take their cars to the track though But slowly but surely more and more Kurgan tuned cars are popping up. Regardless good luck out there:beer:

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member

I really don't think it is fair to you say that about RET. For one we don't know the situation. I have read several posts that some guys didn't install supporting mods and their cars were pegging the maf's, pumps or injectors. They didn't specify RET or any other shops but i know my friends shop get alot of customers that cannot get into any local shops because they are booked solid

I know on my car that my friend tunes (with some input from me) and at least one instance the car was tunrd for high 11's and just checking the tune it was pig rich ( high 10's) for no reason. The same dyno my tune was 592/597 at 19 psi and recently was 595/582 on only 17psi after he leaned it out.

I personally witness a guy with a lightning that wanted a smaller pulley and to be tuned at my friend shop. He did say at times it was missing at the higher rpms. Truck had 90,000 miles on it. My friend told him first he needed to do was change the plugs, fuel filter and air filter since the guy had never replaced those item since he bought it a few years ago. He received an estimate. Not sure if he ever tuned it or not. If he didn't mention about the missing than my friend would have tried to tune the car, would've called the owner while on the dyno and the owner might have decided not to have the maintenance items changed. Could the tune be blamed on a shop that did the previous tune as having a bad tune?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I really don't think it is fair to you say that about RET. For one we don't know the situation. I have read several posts that some guys didn't install supporting mods and their cars were pegging the maf's, pumps or injectors. They didn't specify RET or any other shops but i know my friends shop get alot of customers that cannot get into any local shops because they are booked solid

I know on my car that my friend tunes (with some input from me) and at least one instance the car was tunrd for high 11's and just checking the tune it was pig rich ( high 10's) for no reason. The same dyno my tune was 592/597 at 19 psi and recently was 595/582 on only 17psi after he leaned it out.

I personally witness a guy with a lightning that wanted a smaller pulley and to be tuned at my friend shop. He did say at times it was missing at the higher rpms. Truck had 90,000 miles on it. My friend told him first he needed to do was change the plugs, fuel filter and air filter since the guy had never replaced those item since he bought it a few years ago. He received an estimate. Not sure if he ever tuned it or not. If he didn't mention about the missing than my friend would have tried to tune the car, would've called the owner while on the dyno and the owner might have decided not to have the maintenance items changed. Could the tune be blamed on a shop that did the previous tune as having a bad tune?

Well cant deny facts just saying. Its obvious drivability is a big issue for them especially trailer hitching. That is half the reasons why they come to us for a Kurgan tune, As for power, the numbers are always close but ive seen a little more here than what they baselined with before the tune, yes we baseline every car before the tune so we can see what the other tuner had going on. Just trying to help some fellow mustang/ford guys get something they can enjoy and have fun with thats not gonna take a shit or leave them unhappy thats all.:beer:

Last edited:

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Yeah we'll just a reminder mike was a dodger lol..member
.. dodger vs angel are games I like to go..oh yeah also giants.
But I was told I couldn't come back to a dodger game for a year
Lol that was a while back..my good friend is a angel fan also..its tough lol

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Yeah we'll just a reminder mike was a dodger lol..member
.. dodger vs angel are games I like to go..oh yeah also giants.
But I was told I couldn't come back to a dodger game for a year
Lol that was a while back..my good friend is a angel fan also..its tough lol

Freeway series are the best games to go too :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread