fastest eaton Lightning

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Kyle whats up 8.5 seems really quick.. i do remember you telling me that..im just looking for cheap.bang for buck on basic mods.. 8.5 will get my pannies wet lol
I am looking for weight reduction.. but unless i loose weight i dont see how

Krwy

Established Member
8.55 was easy. Magnaflow magnapacks welded with a x pipe, a JLT intake and a SCT X3 flash tuner. It was cool air that nite and it hooked up when I came out the hole. People were scratching their heads at the 1.89 60-ft, but I backed it up with a 1.9 later on. Just ease it out of the hole and stand on the throttle.

After I ported the blower, 2lb upper, C&L plenum, Accufab single blade. It was much faster, never had it on a dyno or back to Irwindale.

Krwy

Established Member
No parts for the L. Coupe sits in the driveway. Spun rod bearing. Short block on the stand. In no rush to finish it, don't like throwing money at it all the time. Plus since I can't drive it, I'm not rushing to finish. It'll be a really nice running setup when its done.

Pablo

Established Member
Aren't you getting a lower pulley??? Your going to need a new belt either way.

Pablo

Established Member
I try to do most of the work and maintenance in my truck.

Check if all connections are plugged in correct. Did you wash the engine recently??? I would try to switch the coils to another cylinder and check for codes after.

Users who are viewing this thread