fastest N/a mach 1 times

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
its possible to see 10's on motor but with a built tranny, 4:56 gears, build rear end on et's, and one ****ing hell of a high compression 5.0 build! i think nazman(sp) has the fastest all motor street legal mach one that i have heard of!

03CobraJet

Established Member
i think nazman(sp) has the fastest all motor street legal mach one that i have heard of![/QUOTE said:
I thought it was a 99 -01 cobra:shrug:

I went 11.87 at 113. Mods are in my sig.

Leaving at 6700 and powershifting at 6300

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Check out the list on the registry. :beer:

low 11s is possible with factory stock motor.

BM1

Established Member
Best ET: 12.9 @ 109 MPH
Best MPH: 110 MPH

Those were with with intake, full exhaust, gears, drag radials, and an aluminum driveshaft, and both were back-to-back runs hot off the street with virtually no cool down. The car was full weight minus the spare tire and jack.

Last edited:

Ohms

Established Member
I went 12.71@107 with xpipe back exhaust, K&N intake and MT ET street radials. And a blocked off shaker, haha

ZincShaker

Established Member
Ohms - Did you have any work done to the rear end? I'm trapping 109 and stuck in the 13's leaving off idle. Figure I might as well put dr's on it before going back or I'm just wasting my time. I know 31 splines are favored though.

Ohms

Established Member
Ohms - Did you have any work done to the rear end? I'm trapping 109 and stuck in the 13's leaving off idle. Figure I might as well put dr's on it before going back or I'm just wasting my time. I know 31 splines are favored though.

Stock rear end currently, The track I race at isnt prepped very well and because of that its saved me from having to build my rear end so far I think. I dump the clutch at 4500-5500rpm and it nets me high 1.6/low 1.7 60fts with a little bit of spinning. I had a small induction issue (see my other thread) and am hoping to trap higher around 110 or so now.

whatsnext

Established Member
I ran a 13.2 at 109.7 with a shity 2.1 60 ft,with full exhaust,4.10s,tubular k member and new rear control arms.I hope drs,cai and a tune along with learning how to drive will net better et's.

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
I ran a 13.2 at 109.7 with a shity 2.1 60 ft,with full exhaust,4.10s,tubular k member and new rear control arms.I hope drs,cai and a tune along with learning how to drive will net better et's.

Which K member do you have? Im interested in putting one in my Mach. But id like to use my stock control arms, and have welded on spring perches. I plan on running Eibach Drag springs and strange enginnering struts/shocks.

2001SVTsnake

Established Member
i talked to a guy on mach1registry that went 11.17 at ~122mph on a stock block.

had weight reduction and full bolt ons with 4.56's

Users who are viewing this thread