fastlane motorsports in benson NC

infidel0910

Established Member
Anybody have experiences with fastlane, good or bad? Just lookin to get some feedback, they are my closest reputable mustang shop. Also, where the hell are all the cobra/mustang owners in eastern NC, say near New Bern, havelock, or J actionville/ greenville?:shrug:

infidel0910

Established Member
Wimington

Wilmington is like an hour and a half away I think. I've only seen a few terminators around here cherry point. In can't wait for MW. Sexy cars everywhere. Anybody else deal with fastlane Motorsports in benson Nc?

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
fastlane does some amazing things. i know a few friends who bring cars there and they've helped me diagnose a few problems via e-mail and phone. excellent guys for sure!!! they do everything in house themselves. awesome work!

infidel0910

Established Member
Sweet

I got my termi there now. I went with them cuz I saw some cars they built and had only heard good things. Plus the staff is really friendly and helpful I just wanted personal feedback from some of their other customers. Thanks guys. If anyone else has experiences with them I'd be more than happy to hear them.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
I have not been to them but have many friends that speak very highly of Fastlane. Also I'm in Wilmington also. trying to start a Cars and Coffee on 8-1-10 in Leland so come on down then .

infidel0910

Established Member
Nice

Glad To hear these good things about fastlane, they seem like real good people . As far as cars and coffee, sounds good keep me posted thanks guys.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Infidel0910 are you on Horsepowerjunkies.com? its a NC based car forum and fast lanes have there own section.

ncpower08

Established Member
They are the best in all of NC hands down. They have done all the work on my car. If any thin just check then out. I am in Iraq right now and they are working on my car.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Fastlane = Best Mustang shop I've been to. Great guys and they know what the hell they're doing. Caleb is also a genius when it comes to tuning.

infidel0910

Established Member
they must be good, they seem real backed up with work, i guess thats why my car has been there for almost three weeks now. I appreciate all the input guys.

infidel0910

Established Member
After several dealings with fastlane by now, I'm sure they'll be my shop of choice as long as I'm in NC. Thanks for all the input fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread