(Fatal Crash Comp) I warned you

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Yeah. I can vouch for like three of them that the drivers got out and walked away from. Looks as though they didnt have enough footage of deadly crashes, so they threw some pretty bad ones in there to make it last th footage of the song.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
That is a pretty sad video, brings back chills, I was at the US Nationals at the 1000ft mark when Blaine Johnson was killed in 1996, (3rd crash in video top fuel dragster)

That is the 1st time I had seen footage other than when I saw it in person.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Yeah, The F1 cars just explode!
Not for me, I like my races in a stright line.

Rip, but they died doing what they loved, and becuase of there deaths, so many more have been saved...

UtahSVT

Established Member
The F1 car that plowed through the Finish Line into the woods... the Paul Dana wreck was horrible!! The one nascar during time trials that came to a stop against the wall, had like 3-4 go past him, about 5 seconds later the other car T-bones him... how did he not see him or get radioed that he was sitting up there????

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5POVNw8nuQ

Solely F1 drivers. I think I watched that once and I havent seen it since. DONT WATCH if your easily moved. This comes from a the racing class that was losing a driver every 3 races. There is one crash in particular that I really never want to see again. Its the Roger Williamson one. There are several others too. The Tommy Price one, the only way they where able to find out which marshal it was that was hit (and killed driver pryce with a fire extinguisher) was through a roll call because he literally exploded. The Gilles Villenueve one too. Not only was he the first Canadian to win in f1, he is regarded as one of the best men and craziest drivers to have ever raced, giving everything every lap.

Once again, WARNING! :nonono: :xpl:

byeofcr

Established Member
wow, that must be the most horrible feeling int he world to be stuck in a car thats on fire and you cant get out and no one can get to you.. gave me chills..
R.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread