Favorite cars to beat up on...?

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Corvette's and ricers for me ( nobody has porche's or other exotics around here)

roach4047

Established Member
Pretty much any car will do since I drive a truck. A lot of people are totally unaware of the mere exhistance of a Gen 2 Lightning and they're in total disbelief when they get served. The looks on their faces are priceless. I've never seen anybody get upset when they get beat. They're typically pleasantly surprised and have a big smile on their face as though they've discovered something.

Roach

Last edited:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Exotics really arent that fun, cause in the end they dont care. If they lose they are not going to go upgrade its performance, they know it was expensive and more than yours and make more money than you.

...so long as the other driver pulls up, shows respect and win or lose they show class, the thought of owning them does not cross my mind,

on the other hand, nothing is better than an LS1, or Turbo skittle,honda,eclipse, and them acting like you are such an underdog you shouldnt even try.

Spade

Established Member
^^^ NOT NICE!! Sweet car thou. I love '93 Cobras.

Anyway, any car that is driven by a smart ass who thinks their car is the fastest thing in the world and its not even close. Even another Mustang owner.

Spade

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Skittle = Neon

I enjoy smashing on stupid ricers, as well as other cars that are in my speed range. The funny thing is that they just got owned by a Taurus! Haha, I love the confused looks I get.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i love getting beat by others more than handing out beatings. gives me a reason to become better, its no fun if youre always number one.

i usually only race people if i know them or if i know itll be a good enough race. your standard pos car i wont usually even acknowledge their presence unless they really piss me off, then its on.

Last edited:

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
Beemers....ex was in to them big time....so every time I see one I am sure to remind them that my american made truck can smoke their german made sedan...but there are some nice beemers coming out...and what do you know I am doing a rebuild

Users who are viewing this thread