• Poll closed .

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Mmmm milk chocolate.

kelly-rowland-loaded-uk-march-1355439174.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Normally I would go with Reese's, Twix, Kit-Kat or Snickers but lately my gf (who was born in Europe) complains that American chocolate candies are trash compared to many from Europe. I've tried the ones she claims are good and I must say, they're pretty damn good

She says that because hershey's uses Butyric acid.

"Butyric acid is a component which provides the characteristic smell of human vomit, and many Europeans describe the taste of Hershey bars as reminding them of vomit, even if they do not know the underlying chemistry."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_bar#Hershey.27s_milk_chocolate

jcthorne

Established Member
Giandor.jpg

I loved the Frigor Nior for years but last trip to Geneva I was asked to try this brand from the Co-op Migros. It really is much better.

Every time I or relatives/friends go over, we bring some back.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
View attachment 34962

I loved the Frigor Nior for years but last trip to Geneva I was asked to try this brand from the Co-op Migros. It really is much better.

Every time I or relatives/friends go over, we bring some back.

I ate the **** out of Co-op's chocolate while I was over there. It was less than a dollar a bar and so damn good.

XWuHq57l.jpg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I love Reeses peanut butter cups, my favorite candy. But in terms of just plain chocolate. Fannie May makes some really good stuff. Also, liquor chocolates are fantastic.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You will never see chocolate the same again. Well unless you are into piihb and the chocolate starfish

http://gama1.funtimez.net/funny/6-p...-present-ever/?uid=gama1&skyid=3237&uid=gama1

2qsuzx1.png

Still can’t figure it out? Read the label on the box… That’s right! You can actually buy boxes of delicious little bumholes in milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate, depending on what kind of anus taste you prefer. And not just any anuses, either. The anus you give your spouse to much on will be an exact replica of your own anus.

wundrbird

Proud Father
Established Member
http://seroogys.com/

If you're ever near Green Bay, STOP HERE!!!! (Oh, and by Kroll's across from Lambeau for a burger.) They've been in business for over 100 years, and it's good stuff. I can't even stomach a Hershey's bar compared to their dark chocolate Meltaway bars and angel food candies. We usually have them ship a few pounds to us in NC to use as Christmas, birthday, and Valentine's Day gifts.

Attachments

• chocolate_meltaway_lg.jpg
    chocolate_meltaway_lg.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 61
  • angel_food_lg.jpg
    angel_food_lg.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 39
  • almond_meltaway_lg.jpg
    almond_meltaway_lg.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 42

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I don't eat very much chocolate. Boxed, I like Neuchatel Swiss Chocolates. I was never a Godiva fan but I received a sampler from someone who's dad is a high up exec for the company. I was impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread