Favorite Chocolate

Chocolate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Lindt makes a 99% bar. I'm not sure if places like Wal-Mart actually stock it, though, since I never look for crap like that. My poison is their sea salt and caramel bar.

Caramel-with-a-Touch-of-Sea-Salt-EXCELLENCE-Bar_main_450x_6522.png

Thanks for the tip. I am not a fan of anything sea salt and carmel though lol.

Believe it or not Walgreens Drug stores usually have a great selection of high end bars for cheap...ish.

Hmm. I never go to walgreens. I may have to make a trip this week. Thanks for the tip.

I try to avoid the chocolate section when I am at the store. It would be really easy for me to spend way too much on some dark chocolate lol.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Dove Dark Chocolate singles. They sell them in bags of 30-40 pieces at Walgreens. I'll finish off a meal with one or two. Much better than the typical twix or whatever.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my favorite since i was a kid. my grandparents would bring lots of different chocolates from Germany when they would visit. now you can buy it here in the US at many stores

9198p5bq9yL._SL1500__zpsjrsbflcz.jpg

all sorts of different flavors that you just dont get with any standard chocolates. if you want to impress your SO get them some special chocolate.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Normally I would go with Reese's, Twix, Kit-Kat or Snickers but lately my gf (who was born in Europe) complains that American chocolate candies are trash compared to many from Europe. I've tried the ones she claims are good and I must say, they're pretty damn good

CowlHood

Established Member
Everybody turned into chocolate aficionados in this thread. I'm all about those peanut m&ms.

NinjaBum

Established Member
I can't eat milk chocolate these days it is just too sweet to me.

I am not a huge chocolate fan, but I do enjoy a good dark chocolate. This is my favorite-
ghiradelli-sea-salt-soiree.jpg

NinjaBum

Established Member
If I am feeling especially sick of sweetness I go for this.

That's damn close to unsweetened cooking chocolate though haha so I usually don't eat a whole lot of that.

Attachments

• IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 198

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Heath Bar and See's Candies assorted dark chocolates.

My dad's favorite was frozen Heath bars. Loved those things.

None of those are real chocolate lol

and I like dark Chocolate. Like 90% or higher dark.

Wesley Snipes dark.

Makes me think of Dave Chappelle, darkness! LOL

If I just want a chocolate bar I also prefer dark chocolate. Lindt is probably my favorite. They have a lot of great flavors. These are 2 of my favorites.

e2ed9fc6c3735f705b263c543718c561.jpg

db9d41683d70a86fb0ed920b804ed2cd.jpg

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
My only candy weakness: peanut m&ms. If I had them around 24/7 I'd look like Jabba The Hutt

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Snickers CRUNCHER bar, its like they combined a snickers with a nestle crunch. I haven't had one in years, mainly because I cant find them in stores anymore. Maybe i'm not looking hard enough.

allister

Established Member
I voted Reeses, but I particularly like the seasonal shapes they come in. Trees at Christmas time, Eggs at Easter, Pumpkins at Halloween, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread