Favorite cup size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Leeann's are the BEST! :bowdown: :bowdown: :p
:eek: ................................................................................................................................................ :rockon:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Depends on the girl, and the boob itself. I've seen some that need to be A's.

Exactly what I was thinking. Think about Paris Hilton with Cs. It would just be wrong.

99GTvert

Established Member
As long as they're perky I guess. I was playing strip poker with a couple girls a few weeks ago and one was a c cup and the other was a dd. The c cups were PERFECT but the dd's were stretched out lookin and kinda veiny.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I haven't seen Leeann's, so I can't aggree with Larry...Now if I..J/k.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Im at a point now that I don't care for size. As long as I can see and fell them(never had a gf). :(

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have been with an A, B, C, and D. Honestly, I dont care what size they are when the shirt is off as long as the nipple is perky and hard. When the shirt is on, there is nothing like a nice large set of C's or D's!

I have noticed that the girls with smaller breasts tend to make up for it in other areas. But right now I am with a small D cup girl and man she is a freak in bed. This girl just cant get enough of it lol. We could be walking in the mall, eating at a restaurant, or driving and she will just want to strip and do it lol. She is very good at making me anticipate the moment lol. She can leave me horny for hours while we are doing our day to day tasks. The wait is almost as good as the moment!

So ya,,,,D's are nice lol :D

99GTvert

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I have noticed that the girls with smaller breasts tend to make up for it in other areas.

Fo Sho. My last gf only had a b cup but they were definitely still nice but the rest of her was perfect. She was Puerto Rican too so she was pretty damn freaky and an amazing dancer :banana: :-D . I never should have broke up with her :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread