Favorite Junk food (There’s no wrong answers, only weird ones)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF
The pork rinds or cashews Dave? Wife buys some brand of the BBQ rinds, they kick ass. We can actually eat those on the low carb deal she said.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
For me, it's Frito's corn chips, Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips and Lay's Sweet Southern Heat BBQ chips.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If we talking chips.....Buffalo Chicken Dip is ON POINT!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That's what I thought. I was born there and sounded familiar. That was forever ago though.

I forgot you're from NY and moved to Fla or as I would say most of Fla. A lot of family down there hear more NY/LI accents there than here lol. Still laugh my friends from upstate pronounce it UPstate.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I forgot you're from NY and moved to Fla or as I would say most of Fla. A lot of family down there hear more NY/LI accents there than here lol. Still laugh my friends from upstate pronounce it UPstate.
That, Mass (anywhere New England) and Minnesota stand out like a open carry gun. I love when they try and hide it. Then proceed to ask us how long we've lived in the bar here thinking their two years will one up me. My wife is from here. lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That, Mass (anywhere New England) and Minnesota stand out like a open carry gun. I love when they try and hide it. Then proceed to ask us how long we've lived in the bar here thinking their two years will one up me. My wife is from here. lol

Hey at least you get real pizza, right?

*shots fired*

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey at least you get real pizza, right?

*shots fired*
Actually a few good places, maybe NY owners. lol Good Chinese and wing places too if you know where to go. I honestly don't remember food up there as it's been so long now. Never once been back. My wife would love to see Niagara Falls, but meh, been there, did that. I'm sure I'll have to take her once we retire at some point.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Actually a few good places, maybe NY owners. lol Good Chinese and wing places too if you know where to go. I honestly don't remember food up there as it's been so long now. Never once been back. My wife would love to see Niagara Falls, but meh, been there, did that. I'm sure I'll have to take her once we retire at some point.

That’s the problem with texas.

You gotta go to liberal shit holes for the good food

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Florida definitely has decent pizza. Just have to know where to go. Also agree some of the best American Chinese and Japanese. Real Chinese food scares the hell out me after a tour of Queens with a Chinese girl. Oddly best eggroll I ever ate was from a place in Saratoga on a business/training gig.

Users who are viewing this thread