Favorite Picture Of Your Car

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Haven't seen any threads lately with pictures. I know we've all had our cars for a while and are all very familiar with what they look like, but figured I'd start this thread for fun. I took a couple of pics today of my car that I'd like to share. Let's all post our favorite picture/pictures of our cars in this thread.

Here are my three favorites, SO FAR

DSC00460_zpspdzuvdol.jpg

DSC00356_zpseofc4c5z.jpg

DSC00459_zpsjknbtixc.jpg

Ablaze

Established Member
I'll play.

Been on dozens of adventures and thousands of miles. My girl takes great pictures so I let her choose.

DYeUYhA.jpg

6g0Nn4t.jpg

QizXQEN.jpg

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Wow, those are great pictures, I love the red with black stripes, and that picture with the bridge is beautiful! I don't have scenery like that around me, unfortunately.

Ablaze

Established Member
Hey thanks. I'm definitely going Shadow Black if I get the GT350R. Black has always been a favorite color for the Shelbys.. I just haven't been brave enough for it just yet.

And she drags me out 200-300 miles in either direction to see gardens, bridges, you name it. I would never find any of that on my own but it sure does make for a great picture!

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Hey thanks. I'm definitely going Shadow Black if I get the GT350R. Black has always been a favorite color for the Shelbys.. I just haven't been brave enough for it just yet.

And she drags me out 200-300 miles in either direction to see gardens, bridges, you name it. I would never find any of that on my own but it sure does make for a great picture!

Black is nice, but what a pain to keep clean. And that's not a bad thing! You get to drive your car! I already put 1,200 miles on my car in about a month since it came out of hibernation.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
When I came into this thread I thought- excellent idea, hopefully I'll get to see more pictures of Cool Cobra's car and Ky GT500's awesome pictures because I haven't seen them in a while. Scroll down a little bit and yeessss!! Pictures that made me alter my car.

Some of my favorites-

DSC_0338_zps6bfd64d3.jpg

DSC_0269_zps181089eb.jpg

DSC_0516_zps828c287b.jpg

Favorite old picture-
DSC_0135-1_zps964ca1a3.jpg

Ky GT500

Established Member
Those look incredible! What camera and editing software did you use?

Wish I could take credit for those,,, a friend of mine is a professional photographer,, he took them for me.

When I came into this thread I thought- excellent idea, hopefully I'll get to see more pictures of Cool Cobra's car and Ky GT500's awesome pictures because I haven't seen them in a while. Scroll down a little bit and yeessss!! Pictures that made me alter my car.

Favorite old picture-
DSC_0135-1_zps964ca1a3.jpg

Zen,,,,you know the pic of your car in front of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge is one of my favorites,,,SC and Charleston I claim for my second home. When I make it down there, we've got to go there and take pics with both cars.

Your car is equally sweet,,,love the bags and wheels,,, glad mine inspired you.

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
These pictures are incredible. Makes me want to hire a professional photographer to take some pictures of the car. Keep em coming fellas!

I'm going to do another shoot this year,,outside hasn't changed other than swapping tires to the MPSS, gave it a more aggressive look. Going to do some underhood shots,,, that's where most of my work is.

There is a old gas station about a hour from me that I know of,, be a good backdrop for a shoot.

Last edited:

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Nice looking car, Alibi. I like the base Shelby wheels a lot, and they look much MUCH easier to clean!

I'm going to do another shoot this year,,outside hasn't changed other than swapping tires to the MPSS, gave it a more aggressive look. Going to do some underhood shots,,, that's where most of my work is.

There is a old gas station about a hour from me that I know of,, be a good backdrop for a shoot.

Looking forward to seeing the pics! I don't have much scenery like that. I'd like to kick everybody out of Times Square and take a picture there with all the billboards and lights and everything, that would look absolutely sick. Unfortunately, can't do that :(

little-dw

Established Member
my favorites
p20150115-084837.jpgtmp_photo_1.jpg

Zen,,,,you know the pic of your car in front of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge is one of my favorites,,,SC and Charleston I claim for my second home. When I make it down there, we've got to go there and take pics with both cars.

Your car is equally sweet,,,love the bags and wheels,,, glad mine inspired you.

why not all three :rolling:

Blackdevil77

Established Member
I love the red with black stripes. That and blue with white stripes I think are my 2 favorite colors. Softballer, those pictures are incredible, especially the first two! I love those wheels and those ummm…. 2 "accessories" you have on both sides of your car lol.

Snorman, incredible picture. It really doesn't get much better than that, I would get that professionally printed and framed.

Users who are viewing this thread