• **** liquor!! I'm a beer drinker!!!

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 12 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tunink

Established Member
I will say I had some Captain Morgan "Black" and Coke and that shit was ****ing delicious!

Rush

Banned
crown-royal.jpg

ssssnake

Established Member
Vodka. And so many ways to drink it. Mainly, I drink Vodka and tonic, but there's always orange juice, V-8 to mix. I really like Rose's Cocktail Infusions for mixers too. I've discovered I like dirty martinis (well, just about every martini). I like Tequila, Gin and Rum too, but not as well. I only drink Bourbon with egg nog, and it's that time of year again. :)

kaotic

Established Member
Crown and either coke or sprite, Don Julio is the tequila of my choice, and Shiner bock or Tecate for beer.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
give me a bottle of Kettle One and some really good OJ and i can entertain myself for the rest of the day.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer is my preferred drink, but tequila is good, and recently bourbon. I toured Woodford Reserve's distillery this past weekend and I was very impressed. Sampled some 150 proof bourbon straight from the barrel and it lit my nostrils up.

oldmodman

Established Member
Vodka. And so many ways to drink it. Mainly, I drink Vodka and tonic, but there's always orange juice, V-8 to mix. I really like Rose's Cocktail Infusions for mixers too. I've discovered I like dirty martinis (well, just about every martini). I like Tequila, Gin and Rum too, but not as well. I only drink Bourbon with egg nog, and it's that time of year again. :)

Yep

Always knew there was more to Mary than just a great sense of humor:beer:

Did you see the episode of Mythbusters that tested all kinds of Vodka for taste, kick, and hangover? Most people could not tell the difference between the cheapest 99cent store cheapo vodka and top line Grey Goose. They took the cheapo and filtered it several times though a water pitcher filter and it came out perfect. Great thing to know for a frat party.

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
Tequila ( 7 leguas, Patron, Don Julio) with squirt and a squeeze of lime.

Vodka (Belvedere, Rain, Ketel One) with cranberry, mountain dew, sprite with a sweeze of lime and orange.

Whiskey I just drink Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks.

Beer its Coors Light when im out at the river, Blue Moon when im just chillin and Bohemia when I go out.

ssssnake

Established Member
Yep

Always knew there was more to Mary than just a great sense of humor:beer:

Did you see the episode of Mythbusters that tested all kinds of Vodka for taste, kick, and hangover? Most people could not tell the difference between the cheapest 99cent store cheapo vodka and top line Grey Goose. They took the cheapo and filtered it several times though a water pitcher filter and it came out perfect. Great thing to know for a frat party.

Can't taste the difference, but I can sure feel it. Cheap Vodka makes me :xpl: I usually buy the middle of the road stuff. Salud!

Users who are viewing this thread