Fayetteville meet anyone?

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
off topic but how do you like the flowmaster exhaust u got from me OP?

I did, but... I scraped real bad one day going faster than 70 over a bridge coming home from work (a week after I put them on)and the mufflers caught. No holes in them or anything, just dented in the front and the flanges that the bolts go thru to bolt up to the ORX got bent into u shapes instead of being flat. So I took them off and I polished the Pypes Violators up and put them on. I'll put the flows back on later, just have to get new flanges put on. I loved how quiet they were!

Blown04mystic

Established Member
I am definately gonna try to make it out to Fayetteville for this meet......as long as it is still happening.

04mysticvert

Established Member
I hope my transmission is back so I can make this meet. Will definitely be weird seeing another mystichrome convertible other than my own. This will be an awesome meet with some great cars.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I hope my tires get here before this weekend. Had a front tire go down on wednesday, and ordered some KDWs and new brakes, rotors and ARP wheel studs. Might end up taking the '67 Bronco down :
IMG_20120930_084107.gif

SLPCobra

Established Member
I hope my tires get here before this weekend. Had a front tire go down on wednesday, and ordered some KDWs and new brakes, rotors and ARP wheel studs. Might end up taking the '67 Bronco down :
IMG_20120930_084107.gif

That sucks man hopefully you can get that stuff in.

Dang that bronco is nice :eek:
Ive always liked bronco's :-D

Users who are viewing this thread