Feb 8th 2014 socal meet thread

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Is that even a question? Pretty sure no one else will race anyway. As usual I'm down, dig, roll, or whatever. All comers are welcome. I like to practice my shifting skills any chance I get, win or lose.

:burnout:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Is that even a question? Pretty sure no one else will race anyway. As usual I'm down, dig, roll, or whatever. All comers are welcome. I like to practice my shifting skills any chance I get, win or lose.

:burnout:

Hopefully that Camaro shows up again

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill try to make it if i can. every weekend in Jan is already booked solid full of family this and that to do. Feb hasnt started yet :fart:

im also hoping to get my car in the shop to get a bunch of goodies finally put on. dont think it will happen by 2/8 though. by FFF for sure though :burnout:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
^ Bring some deep dish samples :pepper:

ill see what i have laying around...:thumbsup:

if it was next weekend i could bring an 18x12 mach five with a 10" lip we just did for a fox :eek: all black with GHIG assembly bolts

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
ill try to make it if i can. every weekend in Jan is already booked solid full of family this and that to do. Feb hasnt started yet :fart:

im also hoping to get my car in the shop to get a bunch of goodies finally put on. dont think it will happen by 2/8 though. by FFF for sure though :burnout:

FFF is the main event can't wait to go next year. Should I put u down as a maybe?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Round 3's in the bag. I helped install the catback today

Yea you win by default

Well the car is in hush mode and the power is still there. I think we should just permanently call his car The Hush Power.

I thought I already told you my name?

I like it but all this could of been avoided had he just changed the date like we asked him so nicely to do

Shut the hell up PUHLEASE about that! You have your meet now.

Users who are viewing this thread