February Muscle Car Fun Run! 2/10/13

707Fitty

Established Member
Yeah sounds good will be my first meet.. but I'm dru just recently purchased a 2011 5.0 is currently bone stock but i will have some stuff done to it by the cruise

arbs

Established Member
You can count me in. Hopefully my brother will be available again to capture some footage and edit it.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Yeah sounds good will be my first meet.. but I'm dru just recently purchased a 2011 5.0 is currently bone stock but i will have some stuff done to it by the cruise

Nice to meet you and glad to see you're coming out. There's quite a few of us here who are envious of your new purchase lol! That's an awesome car, congrats! :beer: :rockon:

I can't wait to have that thing blind me in the sunlight with its fresh paint lol.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
You can count me in. Hopefully my brother will be available again to capture some footage and edit it.

Hopefully he can come out! Hopefully he has his Mustang by then lol. I'm seriously going to let your brother direct the photoshoot! He was legit in the last one!

707Fitty

Established Member
Thanks bud but yeah been loven every moment in it so far lol but can't wait to see the results an #s it will put down in the future... ill be rolling up there with 707svt!

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Thanks bud but yeah been loven every moment in it so far lol but can't wait to see the results an #s it will put down in the future... ill be rolling up there with 707svt!

Is that you Drew?

I'm hoping my rear end will be ready buy then...Im just waiting for that from keeping me from going.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member

Sounds good my man. Its hard not to love everything about these cars you know? Ill see you on the 10th!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Is that you Drew?

I'm hoping my rear end will be ready buy then...Im just waiting for that from keeping me from going.

Hey, is this snkbite from NorCalSVTOA by any chance? Just wondering if I should jot you down on the head count or if I already did. If it's not you, do you want me to put you down as "going?"

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
For solano county folks I will be setting up a meeting spot sometime later to meet up with the main group

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I can probably meet you guys in San Bruno, do the Half Moon Bay trip and then just roll out from there as I will be closer to my home from there so I will miss the drive back to San Bruno.

kaz109

Established Member
Would love go make this and see all the bad ass stangs but I am currently not a stang owner ( tho I hope to pick up a 5.0 in the near future) and I recently had surgery so i am unable to walk around at this time. I will look forward to attending these meets when i pick up a 5.0 :beer:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I can probably meet you guys in San Bruno, do the Half Moon Bay trip and then just roll out from there as I will be closer to my home from there so I will miss the drive back to San Bruno.

All good. Still working on a few options for the route but this route seems to be the best option. Glad to hear you can make it out. See you there!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Would love go make this and see all the bad ass stangs but I am currently not a stang owner ( tho I hope to pick up a 5.0 in the near future) and I recently had surgery so i am unable to walk around at this time. I will look forward to attending these meets when i pick up a 5.0 :beer:

No Mustang or Ford needed. Just as long as you admire Muscle Cars, you are more than welcome! Hopefully your back gets better by then and you're able to make it. Best of luck!:beer:

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Hey, is this snkbite from NorCalSVTOA by any chance? Just wondering if I should jot you down on the head count or if I already did. If it's not you, do you want me to put you down as "going?"

Yup that's me! Yea I plan on taking my cobra if the rear end is done by then, If not i will be rolling with a cuz or friend.

Users who are viewing this thread