Fedor goes down

chimpin

Established Member
Werdum did not throw 1 punch in the fight after going/falling to the ground from a flurry of punches thrown by Fedor. I'm looking forward to the rematch.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
That's too bad - but everyone looses.. . fabricio's jitsu is sick... Would have thought Fedor's plan would have been to stay away. :shrug:

LOLasaurus

Established Member
^ wtf is a danger civic si?

a civic so slow its dangerous?

yea the complete lack of torque means that if I see trouble coming, its safer to get out and run rather then try to speed away.

Like when I say I've ran from the cops, I mean I stopped the car and got out and ran

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Damn, all I knew about Fedor was pretty much based on other members on this site saying he's the best fighter the world has ever seen. Then the one time I go to see him fight he loses. But I gotta give him props for a very impressive record. Not to mention that many people can take defeats and turn it around to be a good thing. I think that's what GSP did

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yea the complete lack of torque means that if I see trouble coming, its safer to get out and run rather then try to speed away.

Like when I say I've ran from the cops, I mean I stopped the car and got out and ran

:lol: That is funny stuff! Do you really own a Civic? I'm assuming you do.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, to keep the thread going, I was really shocked to hear the Fedor lost the fight. And so quickly. I'd say he learned something from this one, and I would NOT want to be his next opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread