Feedback wanted for Mustang Magic in LI NY

gouldbri

Established Member
I talked to Joe over at Mustang Magic in NY and he seems like a knowledgable guy and would be easy to work with. Anyone have any experience with them. Good or Bad,let me hear it? thanks

SVT GT

Established Member
I have always read good about them when their name is mentioned.

black 10th vert

Established Member
A couple of guys from CT that I know have gone there, and seem happy with their tunes and performance. Haven't really heard anything bad about them, but have no personal experience with them either.

jm35ny

Established Member
Mustang Magic is one of the best shops around. Nice guys that are experts with Cobras and Mustangs. They did the install and tune of my whipple 2.3 this spring. Gonna go back this fall for long tubes and to add some more boost.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
They have some of the fastest Terminators and Mustangs rolling around the tri state area....Im tuned by them but i do my own modding...great guys been a customer for 6 years...wont go anywhere else.

check the forums and ask the members www.svtsnake.com

Last edited:

alex3610

Established Member
About 10 years ago I had them do some work on one of my old mustangs. I was so excited to get in and drive I didn't realize they had slightly overcharged me. By the time I made it back to NJ, Joe realized the error and called my house. My dad talked to him and he told him that I would be credited back the amount and he was very apologetic. He was true to his word. I would definitely go back.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I agree with the majority. They run a fine business. Joe the owner is always willing to chat about cars, life, and advice on modding do's and don'ts. I had them tune my cobra with the pulley swap and haven't had a problem. I've known them for years from working on my now gone 01 saleen. Joey the tuner is great and a nice guy who tells you how it is. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread