Feeler:2003 custom cobra

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
I have a new baby on the way and if I could get the right amount I would let it go. Also I may toss up the idea of a trade for a GT500! It would be a great car for anyone looking for a show scene car. I have only about 22K miles on the car and it comes out for a drive less and less. Like I said just a feeler dont even know what something like this would be worth. I know what I have in it, and the time it took me to finish it. I will say one thing its porbably the only one like it.
060.jpg
[/IMG]
0713091826.jpg
[/IMG]
091.jpg

073.jpg

081.jpg

IMG_3160-22-1.jpg

The car has alot of body mods such as the gas fill on the piller, all the emblems and flushed into the body, four fog lamps,painted six point rollbar,hood blanket removed and all holes filled, quarter panals extended to match factory spoiler that is molded into the decklid, shaved antenna, theres more but half the time I forget what they are. I wanted to get the car in a magazine and there is probably no reason it shouldnt be able to I just havent tried and sent pic and bio in anywhere. I been to a couple shows this year and one being mustang week and the car brought an award for best paint, It gets attention every time it goes out and has been great advertisement for my dads bodyshop but it my be time to move on. If I dont find a deal then under the car cover it will sit.

Last edited:

defconfire

Established Member
I saw this car at Mustang Week down in Myrtle beach! It is absolutely gorgeous. I honestly took a ridiculous amount of pictures of your car. Everything about this car down to the subtleties like the recessed cobra side badges makes it car a show stopper.

Good luck with your sale.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I also saw this car at Mustang Week and it is absolutely beautiful!! It was my favorite car that I saw all week!! :rockon:

cobra9903

Established Member
I saw this car at Mustang Week down in Myrtle beach! It is absolutely gorgeous. I honestly took a ridiculous amount of pictures of your car. Everything about this car down to the subtleties like the recessed cobra side badges makes it car a show stopper.

Good luck with your sale.

I also saw this car at Mustang Week and it is absolutely beautiful!! It was my favorite car that I saw all week!! :rockon:

Thanks guys I had alot of time in the car. Myrtle beach was a great time and if I cant find any deals the car should be there next year too!:beer:

cobra9903

Established Member
i dont know what it is...but i love that color...

how much are you asking?

Not sure what it would be worth I have between 15 to 20 thousand in it. I would think my be 40K Or Best Offer not sure. Any offer would be considered!

Last edited:

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
WOW, really cool, out of my price range im sure. very nice ride bro! alot of hard work paid off!

milleniumgt

Established Member
Wow, you've got all the Carolina boyz attention. I didn't make it to Mustang Week, but I saw pictures of it. I don't what it is... it's so different, so crazy, so outrageous. I love that paint scheme. The thought and time taken out to change all those subtle mods is absolutely amazing. GLWS!!!

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
This car is beautiful man. If you still have it in a few months I think I'd be really interested. I think I would have you add Mach 1 C-pillars (with the gas cap, and mold them in), 99-01 Cobra tailights and shave the front license plate before I had it shipped over to CA though. Just so all the body work is done by your place. Maybe paint the wheels too...I'll keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread