Feeler: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra for trade or sell

OneCrazySVT

Established Member
I have a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra with 19,500 miles on it I am the third owner i believe . The car is very clean and in perfect condition . It has the replica rims in the rear 10 and half inch with Mickey Thompson's. The motor was bored .60 over , Diamond cut custom pistons, 60 pound injectors, stock heads ported & polished , GT40 cams , 2.2 kennebell making about 15 psi , SCT tune , Stage 5 viper transmission , long tube headers, custom X-pipe with Bassani catbacks , cars making over 600 rwhp and 709 hp to the crank !... It's a Very nice beautiful car comes out once in awhile on the weekend . I was looking to see if anybody had like a Mercedes Benz E55, S55, CL55 , S65 , CL65 for trade mostly but let me know what you guys got . Also what do guys think my cars worth if i was to sell my car outright ? ... Thanks alot

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Based on the mileage, and the fact that it is a Mystichrome, I would say at minimum $25k. The fact that it has the KB is a fantastic selling feature for someone looking for a twin screw Terminator, but unfortunately having a ton of mods does not always equate to a higher return when selling. This is why a lot of people put the cars back to stock, and sell the mods separately. Good luck with your trade/sale, it sounds really nice! Also, you didn't mention whether it was a coupe, or vert. Pictures will really help your sale/trade also!:beer:

OneCrazySVT

Established Member
Yes your are correct .... The car is a coupe and I was told not to ask less then $30,000 for the car . The reason why I do not have photos is because I'm not really sure how to put them post them up .I would be more then happy to send anyone pictures to their email address if they are interested ... Thanks alot guys

spincobra03

Established Member
Ive been searching for a long time and I would say 25k tops, if the exterior is in great shape. I understand that you have changed to a longblock with upgraded internals but I think sometimes it hurts sales a bit when the car has either been opened up or changed out. Unless of course it was changed by ford and comes with a warranty. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with the sale, sounds nice......pics would be helpful for you.

spincobra03

Established Member
Yes your are correct .... The car is a coupe and I was told not to ask less then $30,000 for the car . The reason why I do not have photos is because I'm not really sure how to put them post them up .I would be more then happy to send anyone pictures to their email address if they are interested ... Thanks alot guys

Well if you really want to SELL it 25 is much more realistic. There is no chance of 30k:shrug: ......sorry no offense. I think your car sounds bad ass, it will sell.

OneCrazySVT

Established Member
No none taken bud :beer: , thats what i was told by a few friends and also my brother . I'm not in no rush to sell the car the car is the best muslce car i ever owned to be honest with you but everything has a price tag for the right price correct ?? ... I mainly made this thread to see what i can get for the car and if anybody had the type of Mercedes Benz's i mentioned above they might of wanted to trade or some kind of other interesting trades . Let me know guys . Thanks

Zeekmann

Established Member
dont sell it for less than 30k, it's worth that. People on here just lowball

Last edited:

OneCrazySVT

Established Member
Re:

The cam isnt too crazy lol ... it sounds pretty bad ass its like a mild cam not to the point where the car sounds like its going to shut off but you know its not stock either its not bad :-D

spincobra03

Established Member
dont sell it for less than 30k, it's worth that. People on here just lowball

Your high off your ass. Noooooo one in their right mind would pay 30k. Your out of touch when it comes to the market for these cars obviously. While I think his car is very nice, it does not command the same money it did in 2005-2006. I love when people like you say "oh these people on here just lowball" no, people just know what the cars are worth on here. On top of that, people are just trying to feild the best deal for themselves.....thats hardly low balling. A guy is trying to "sell" a blk 04 with 2,000 miles with a KB on it for $29,000. I say "SELL" because he has had it for sale for like 6 months with NO BUYERS!!! Now is everyone just "low Balling" him or do you think maybe his price is out of wack? I tend to think its the ladder.

Now my rant is not directed toward the OP. I think you have a nice car and im sure it will sell. Im only offering what I think its worth. I get irritated when people with cobras come on here and say "oh its worth every penny, dont take a dime less, these guys are just low ballers" blah blah blah. Enough! The cars are generally worth NADA or more depending on mods. Or less than book depending on miles/title staus/condition. These cars arent 67 shelbys!!!!! Its a 7-8 year old mustang, not gold! :fm:

Ok.... now im calm.;-)

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Your high off your ass. Noooooo one in their right mind would pay 30k. Your out of touch when it comes to the market for these cars obviously. While I think his car is very nice, it does not command the same money it did in 2005-2006. I love when people like you say "oh these people on here just lowball" no, people just know what the cars are worth on here. On top of that, people are just trying to feild the best deal for themselves.....thats hardly low balling. A guy is trying to "sell" a blk 04 with 2,000 miles with a KB on it for $29,000. I say "SELL" because he has had it for sale for like 6 months with NO BUYERS!!! Now is everyone just "low Balling" him or do you think maybe his price is out of wack? I tend to think its the ladder.

Now my rant is not directed toward the OP. I think you have a nice car and im sure it will sell. Im only offering what I think its worth. I get irritated when people with cobras come on here and say "oh its worth every penny, dont take a dime less, these guys are just low ballers" blah blah blah. Enough! The cars are generally worth NADA or more depending on mods. Or less than book depending on miles/title staus/condition. These cars arent 67 shelbys!!!!! Its a 7-8 year old mustang, not gold! :fm:

Ok.... now im calm.;-)
+1
:beer:

Sounds like a nice car OP. Put if for sale for 25k or best offer and see what comes in.

Last edited:

OneCrazySVT

Established Member
Re:

You are correct but thats also just your opinion . Also I never said I wanted to sell my car 100% but anything and everthing goes for the right price and i mainly wanted to get an idea for how much my car can go for . I love my car but like i said the right price or trade for what i'm looking for might make it go to a new home.

Zeekmann

Established Member

Ok.... now im calm.;-)

it's funny to me why you care that much, you made no offer and do not plan on buying his car. (but you have made 28k offers in the last month on simular cars) I bet he was glad you posted up your opintion but I posted mine as well. When spring hits these cars will go for more than they will in the winter. I sold my 04 Silver coupe with 24k on the clock for 25k 4 months ago, with just the basic mods. If you are not going to buy his car your first post was best for ya, this long paragragh with you sounding like a slut on the rag is really pointless. Like I said OP this site pulls in lots of lowballers, it also pulls in lowballers that aren't even looking for a car. But a few guys on here will give you a fair price for it if they are really interested. Sounds like a sweet car.
G/L with the sale:beer:

Last edited:

spincobra03

Established Member
it's funny to me why you care that much, you made no offer and do not plan on buying his car. (but you have made 28k offers in the last month on simular cars) I bet he was glad you posted up your opintion but I posted mine as well. When spring hits these cars will go for more than they will in the winter. I sold my 04 Silver coupe with 24k on the clock for 25k 4 months ago, with just the basic mods. If you are not going to buy his car your first post was best for ya, this long paragragh with you sounding like a slut on the rag is really pointless. Like I said OP this site pulls in lots of lowballers, it also pulls in lowballers that aren't even looking for a car. But a few guys on here will give you a fair price for it if they are really interested. Sounds like a sweet car.
G/L with the sale:beer:

Oh awesome, you put a 30,000 dollar offer in on the car??? I dont think you did, but it didnt stop you from having an opinion. Doesnt sound like your a buyer either. Please dont tell me because im not buying the car, I cant give the man my opinion after he asked for one. Your doing what im doing, which is looking at cars. The OP asked what he thought it was worth, I gave my opinion as did you. The difference being is you stated (as many do) people on here are low ballers because they dont offer 6k-10k more than what the car goes for in the real world. Im tired of SVTP members crapping on other SVTP members because they put an offer forward that someone deems low. All you have to do is say no thanks. The car I offered 28k for (which im not even sure if it was 28, I thought it was 27 but lets say it was) IT HAD 2,000 MILES!! (which even at that I would have been OVER PAYING by 1-2k easy) And that car was 2,000 dollars less than what you are telling this guy his car is worth. Again, his car will sell if he truly wants to sell it, its to nice not to. We can agree to disagree on what the car is worth, thats all fine and good but please people, the whole low balling thing has run its course. :xpl:

Zeekmann

Established Member
:loser:

The car I offered 28k for
I think anything above 25k has to have a kb or whipple

Come on low mile 04 guys, where are you!!!?? Im willing to over pay for a low mile whipple or kenne bell car for god sake. I offered a guy 28k last night

FYI I offered 28k for an 04 but the loan amount was still 23,000 from my bank. I was going to pony up the extra 5k.

Looks like you settled for something cheaper here.....
It will be an 04 mostly stock, only down side is it has more than 30k miles but oh well.

You might as well stop posting, the above are your own posts in the last month
:kaboom:

Again OP G/L with the sale

Last edited:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
the least i would take is 28k for it,pics or no pics u got a beautiful car man...i seen some mystichrome cobras, that were some what stock, with 25k miles+ go for 25g's:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread