Feeler: 2004 Screaming Yellow Coupe FS

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Thanks! I think the price is fair too...I might end up sitting on it until spring and see what happens, but if anyone has any offers/thoughts just let me know.

And you're right, the color is awesome! :banana:

just FYI... the prices are dropping drastically... Ive been watching since 2-09 for cobras and ive been watching them drop and drop drop drop... By winter before 2010 they should drop even more... and being that banks like mine add a intrest penalty for cars 6years and older... people cant get them financed with the low intrest rate for the asking price... so id take the best offer that comes around today...just dont give it away...

Come christmas i should have me a cobra...and the good thing, i should be able to get one at a good price...

GL its very pretty color

BowlinYoungin

Established Member
just FYI... the prices are dropping drastically... Ive been watching since 2-09 for cobras and ive been watching them drop and drop drop drop... By winter before 2010 they should drop even more... and being that banks like mine add a intrest penalty for cars 6years and older... people cant get them financed with the low intrest rate for the asking price... so id take the best offer that comes around today...just dont give it away...

Come christmas i should have me a cobra...and the good thing, i should be able to get one at a good price...

GL its very pretty color

This is not the best time of year to sell sports cars in general... Prices always drop as the year goes on... As soon as the weather gets nice and winter finally ends people get crazy for sports cars which shoots up the demand and raises the price.. right now they are a dime a dozen since dealers do not want to keep them on their lots over the winter they are willing to sell them for less than they would have in say March... I have been around every aspect of the car business... right now at auction you cannot find a deal on a 4X4 but you can steal a sports car.. and its the exact opposite in march/april.

If you do not have to sell it i would just wait till the spring, that is unless someone offers you what you want.

also every bank is different, my bank has no problem giving me a four year loan for a 2002... if we were dealing with 1996 toyota supras i would say yea we might have some financing problems but not with our cars. Good luck with the sale from a fellow SY guy lol looks like a clean car.. i have the exact same car so I will be watching to see if you can sell on the fence myself!

Freakingstang

Established Member
bump for a fellow akron area terminator. Haven't seen the car around but it looks clean.

I personally watched the market fall on these when I was looking and bought my SB Vert in july for 19K with 27K miles on it.

If you don't have to sell it, hang on to it. Wish this would have been for sale when i was looking. I always liked the obnoxious (screaming) yellow cars, and wanted a coupe to boot!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Bump? Still looking to sell. Price is negotiable. I had a potential buyer who backed out and in the process i got the car inspected by my local Ford dealer and can provide documentation of the results, which were very positive. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Jefe

Established Member
$18k? Come on! Raise that price! People have to be insane to not jump on a car that would of sold for $24k last year

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
$18k? Come on! Raise that price! People have to be insane to not jump on a car that would of sold for $24k last year

And its the BEST color too. As I said, I can provide contact info for the Ford dealer who inspected it and they will remember my car...i guarantee it. I also have paperwork detailing everything they did and what they found.

Then again, maybe I'll keep it and put a bow on it and surprise myself on Christmas. Kidding, kidding...it is for sale!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
bump...still for sale. Accepting offers. Car has clean bill of health from certified Ford tech, I have paperwork to support condition of car. VIN # available to show 2 minor accidents. Bad news is, the side of the garage it is parked in has about 3 feet of snow in front of it, so in order to pull it out you will have to come over and shovel first! :)

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Any more info on the accidents, how were they repaired?

Both accidents occurred before I owned the car, and before the car was purchased by the dealer I bought it from (Hi End Auto). According to Robert at Hi End, one accident was a front end (no air bag deployment) that required the front bumper to be replaced (looks great;I can't tell). The other was also minor, but I can only guess what it was. I think that the car may have hopped a curb because there is is a small crack in the paint about 2 inches long where the front bumper meets the passenger front fender and the front passenger rim has some scuffing. Nothing major, see pics.

As I stated before, I had it inspected last fall before putting it in storage for the winter. I have all documentation that states the car is in great shape.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Banks are financing with no penalty my bank will finance 4 years even on a 98 don't matter and there rate is 4.75percent but the place were using to get the wife a cobra beat that rate that's all I will say

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread