Feeler. 2004 stock seats

2004Mach

Established Member
Good luck I had a set that was perfect 40,000 mile truck and ended up letting them go for $175...they were for sale for almost a year

dannyrok

Established Member
i've got 2 sets and they're both redone in leather and cant get rid of them,heck here in florida on craigslist,seats are a dime a dozen out here.a guy on lightning rodder just gave away a set "FREE" yesterday in miami cuz they'd been in his garage for a year and he was tired of moving and messing around with with them.and "YOU CAN" still get covers for them,but they're like $750.good luck!

Last edited:

Nukem1040

Established Member
Rough crowd on here. Just bought my truck and was looking for a set. Would have paid good for a nice set, due to mine being ruined.Silver2000 on Lrodder hooked me up with a decent, but worn, set for $200. No complaints here. Don't sweat it Colby, everyone's always looking for something, and if its right, they will pay $$

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
better to redo in leather while still keeping the black svt insert throughout the middle. a charcoal gray would be nice. i redid mine in lite gray. :shrug:

colby ourso

Established Member
Shipping would be high I'd lose to much money
It cost me $110 to ship (2) 315-60-15 mt drag radials from Louisiana to georgia

Users who are viewing this thread