Feeler: 2013 PW Boss 302

guarnibl

Established Member
Great car -- good luck with sale.

FYI -- cars like this don't sell in a week or two. Takes the right buyer. I would expect it to take a few months -- but your price is fine. Try listing on ebay as well.

football76

Established Member
As you can tell by my post count, I don't always post when I visit SVT Forums. But when I do, it's for awesome things - like your car. Wow.

If I weren't saving up for a house (and newly married), I'd be extremely tempted. GLWS.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Great car -- good luck with sale.

FYI -- cars like this don't sell in a week or two. Takes the right buyer. I would expect it to take a few months -- but your price is fine. Try listing on ebay as well.

Thanks. If it takes a few months, I'm fine with that. My wife isn't due until the end of June, and the payment is not hurting me.

I've never tried selling a car on eBay. How secure is it, and can I still sell on eBay if there is a lien on the car?

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
As you can tell by my post count, I don't always post when I visit SVT Forums. But when I do, it's for awesome things - like your car. Wow.

If I weren't saving up for a house (and newly married), I'd be extremely tempted. GLWS.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm sure the Boss would love some CA weather right about now.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Just had a guy from craigs list email me saying how he wanted to see the car today, I told him OK and where I'm located (20 min from him), then he tells me the car is too heavily modified for him after all :dw:

Blackedout

Established Member
Good GOD that is AWESOME lookin BOSS .... Your going to miss this forsure !!! Good thing I didn't see this 2 months ago it would be in my garage...

notqwik

Established Member
Ha! Mark, you joined the site just to gloat!
I dropped the Boss off at its new owner's house today ... it was difficult to say the least.

not gloating, just a new proud papa ...... tough thing to drive with out plates though. toying with using the f150's tomorrow. (kidding). hope they send me that title soon, this needs driven.

coming up the street got everybody's attention. wife said she heard it a block away. kids were staring out the window when you dropped it off. all were impressed with the sound/thunder.

Last edited:

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
not gloating, just a new proud papa ...... tough thing to drive with out plates though. toying with using the f150's tomorrow. (kidding). hope they send me that title soon, this needs driven.

coming up the street got everybody's attention. wife said she heard it a block away. kids were staring out the window when you dropped it off. all were impressed with the sound/thunder.

Glad the kids like it. The exhaust combo the previous owner put on is definitely a good one. The roads still suck...maybe it's best the title isn't there yet to help fight the urge to get it on the road. I'll check in with BB&T this week to see when they mail it out.

Users who are viewing this thread