Feeler: 2013 PW Boss 302

notqwik

Established Member
So it has been about a year now. Had a bunch of fun, amazing amount of comments when ever it is driven, which hasn't been alot. Think I've put on about 1000 miles since I bought it. Life happens and I'm looking for another car/project. Would like to use the garage space for something else.

Pictures are the same, except I did replace the coil covers with the original blue ones. I did find a '13 Boss 302 car cover that will come with it.

Had the oil changed at the dealer, but all else remains the same. Would like to get close to 40k, but will entertain offers. Don't need to sell as it will just sit for the winter in the garage.

ad1das

Established Member
So it has been about a year now. Had a bunch of fun, amazing amount of comments when ever it is driven, which hasn't been alot. Think I've put on about 1000 miles since I bought it. Life happens and I'm looking for another car/project. Would like to use the garage space for something else.

Pictures are the same, except I did replace the coil covers with the original blue ones. I did find a '13 Boss 302 car cover that will come with it.

Had the oil changed at the dealer, but all else remains the same. Would like to get close to 40k, but will entertain offers. Don't need to sell as it will just sit for the winter in the garage.

I miss my car! Hope its in good hands. I was the original owner and the reason why it sounds and looks the way it does. Where is she at now? I still have the owners packet!

Last edited:

notqwik

Established Member
I miss my car! Hope its in good hands. I was the original owner and the reason why it sounds and looks the way it does. Where is she at now? I still have the owners packet!

In good hands..... still sitting in my garage waiting for nice days. Mileage up to 13k, spends alot of time under the cover. Need to get with you for the books. Please PM me, I'll buy you lunch sometime in Fairfax.

Users who are viewing this thread