Feeler '93 Reef Notch 89K miles 5-spd Joliet, IL

Notchbck93

Established Member
A better engine and passenger side shots.

PICT1274.jpg

PICT1273.jpg

Notchbck93

Established Member
Any mechanical issues? Daily driver ready? Any videos?

No mechanical issues to date; she's always been a good car.

I've never used it as a DD, but I certainly can't see why someone in a warm climate couldn't. I was anal about preserving it, but once someone else own's it, that's up to them with how they use the car.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ys-lM_T3yM"]Notchbck93's Reef Blue Coupe - YouTube[/nomedia]

TREV

Established Member
Glows hopefully you come to a more realistic current market asking price if it doesn't sell in the next few months

Jon01

Established Member
Glows hopefully you come to a more realistic current market asking price if it doesn't sell in the next few months

I think this car is worth every penny he's asking for it.
How often to spotless Reef Blue coupe's come along that haven't been butchered?

TREV

Established Member
I think this car is worth every penny he's asking for it.
How often to spotless Reef Blue coupe's come along that haven't been butchered?

Then why hasn't it sold? You do realize we are in a recession don't you?

Jon01

Established Member
Then why hasn't it sold? You do realize we are in a recession don't you?

It will, it's only been listed a week.
Just because the economy sucks doesn't mean everyone is giving things away.
Nice stuff demands a premium.
Were this car white or red and in more average condition for it's miles I would agree that it is overpriced, but it's not. It's a rare color and in pristine condition thus it demands a higher price.

WillyB93

Established Member
I think the price is fair also, not every day do you find one like this anymore!! Plus it is about winter time, if this was spring it probably would be gone by now!!

Notchbck93

Established Member
It will, it's only been listed a week.
Just because the economy sucks doesn't mean everyone is giving things away.
Nice stuff demands a premium.
Were this car white or red and in more average condition for it's miles I would agree that it is overpriced, but it's not. It's a rare color and in pristine condition thus it demands a higher price.

Wow, I guess my video helped give my car a little boost.

I've enjoyed the fact that older muscle car guys will actually stop and give me props on how they usually don't care for Foxes, but the cleanliness, color, attention to detail really make the car stand out amongst other cars. A lot folks complement me on the sleeper status of the car.

For instance, the valve cover bolts are hand trimmed and polished, so they are one off units. To some, it makes no difference, to those who love attention to detail, they stand out.

The shroud was angled, trimed and polished to not only fit, but to match the other factory recessed side as well...it had to be done in order to clear the blower belt. I figured if I had to do it, there's only one way to do it and that's the way where it still looks stock to the untrained eye. I spent the extra cash on the bbk 02 extentions, instead of leaving the next person with a headache if they ever had to change out the 02's. 02's are brand new btw.

Most are amazed at how clean the accessories are on the car...I've seen many low mileage units where the AC head unit is a dull grey...mine hasn't been altered by a buffer, it was just always kept at that level of sheen by being stored in a warm, dry environment. The AC still blows cold on a hot day.

I set up the external fuel pump with factory disconnects, so that I wouldn't hack the factory lines on the car, or possibly jeopardize the reliability of a factory stock car.

I project managed this car, laid out all of my intentions, how I wanted the car to perform, keeping reliability at the height of my list and drafted out the parts and timeline from there. This car was an honest 10 years in the making to bring it to where it is today...a car that brings respect, a car that you can hop in, anytime and go, without worry. I've sat in 115 degree heat index with the AC cranking and it never even thought about over heating.

The trim on the doors not only still matches, but it actually shines and it's not from a repaint.

I do have a guy coming out this Sat, if everything on his end goes through... I feel that if it does, he'll most likely be driving this baby home.

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
That is probably the cleanest notch I have ever seen. If my Mach 1 were to sell before you sell your car, I'd consider spending the cash to buy it. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread