Feeler: BBS RK's with Invos

96lazervert

Established Member
Thinking about selling these since i sold my cobra. I had such a hard time finding these i will only sell them for what i have in them. The wheels were silver and i had them painted this gunmetal color 3 months ago. Their perfect. The tires have less than 500 miles on them as well. Sizes are 265/35 front and 295/35 rears. Wheels are 18x8.5 and 18x10. $3000 firm buyer pays shipping and covers paypal fees. Thanks. You can text or call Josh 6782662166

IMAG0303.gif

IMAG0304.gif

IMAG0302.gif

Last edited:

cbradley49

Established Member
If these are the ones that were on the sn95 cobra at Mo's speed shop then I have seen these in person... And they are gorgeous! Absolutely love these wheels

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
If only you were in Dallas, TX:bash::bash::bash:
Were these wheels professionally painted?
Any other pics?
Any wiggle room on the price at all?

I would like to get these, but I'm scared as hell to ship 4 wheels that they don't make any more. With my luck, 1 wheel would get worked and I wouldn't be able to replace it.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
If only you were in Dallas, TX:bash::bash::bash:
Were these wheels professionally painted?
Any other pics?
Any wiggle room on the price at all?

I would like to get these, but I'm scared as hell to ship 4 wheels that they don't make any more. With my luck, 1 wheel would get worked and I wouldn't be able to replace it.

Bubble wrap and cardboard can be your best friend. Steve@TF is
Shipping wheels all over, it's not too
Hard to do.

96lazervert

Established Member
They are professionally painted for sure. I wouldnt have a maco job done on these rare of wheels or any wheel for that matter. Im firm on the price. Ive had alot of interest on these so its just a matter of time until they sale. I remember how long i looked for these wheels.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Nice wheels.....I wish I could get them even considering that I am close......but honestly not to be a mean, but I think your asking price is to high considering that you can get new for that price or less (CCW or T/F)......The guy trying to sell those titanium CCW's couldnt sell them as well.....

Unfortunately the Terminator scene is getting smaller and smaller and not many people will fork out $3000 plus shipping for wheels......$2850 or below seems to be the selling point for nice wheels like yours.....I sold my CCW Classics that I had owned for 6 months for $2700 locally within a week a few years ago. Just some food for thought.....

I hope they do sell for you though....I wish it was 6 months from now....I would consider them....

Again...congrats on the Vette.

Last edited:

96lazervert

Established Member
If someone offered $2850 i might take it. I wont cover shipping though. Thanks i really enjoy the vet. Only regret i wish i would have bought it years ago.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Nice wheels.....I wish I could get them even considering that I am close......but honestly not to be a mean, but I think your asking price is to high considering that you can get new for that price or less (CCW or T/F)......The guy trying to sell those titanium CCW's couldnt sell them as well.....

Unfortunately the Terminator scene is getting smaller and smaller and not many people will fork out $3000 plus shipping for wheels......$2850 or below seems to be the selling point for nice wheels like yours.....I sold my CCW Classics that I had owned for 6 months for $2700 locally within a week a few years ago. Just some food for thought.....

I hope they do sell for you though....I wish it was 6 months from now....I would consider them....

Again...congrats on the Vette.
I disagree wholeheartedly. He has them priced very appropriately for the rarity and demand. I've sold quite a few sets of high end wheels recently for well over $3k and some even without tires. It has nothing to do with the terminator market becoming smaller. If anything it's experiencing growth. What it has everything to do with is the simple fact that $3k is a lot of money regardless what it's for and people just don't have that I'm general.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I think the price is way to much, that is brand new out of the Box CCW territory with tires. I say wheels are worth a grand and the tires since they are used are worth about half price of new. So I was estimate about $1800 max and $1600 minimum

You can get a set of the 18x8.5 for $500 and so I estimate the 18x10's to be worth about $250 each. If they were the original plasma BBS finish I could see more, but in the end it is just a painted wheel no matter how professional it cost to get done.

Those invo's are soft and wear quick

Users who are viewing this thread